- Hiring Bonus: $150 after 15 days, $150 after 30 days, $300 after 60 days, & $300 after 90 days of employment = $900.00!!!!!
*Starting Wage: $17.00 to $19.50 per hour DOE & shift*
Vision Plastics, Inc., the NW leader in custom injection molding, is hiring Material Handlers on all shifts. This position is a key member of the manufacturing team. This is a fast-paced position that offers paid training and career advancement. Don’t miss out on this awesome opportunity! Apply today!
Moves and coordinates materials between the staging area, grinder area and machines to facilitate a smooth flow of press operations.
1. Move materials from staging to needed location. Return unused materials to warehouse.
2. Coordinate the use of regrind on the Production floor.
3. Coordinate the use of dryers. Assure proper dryer temperature time for material.
4. Track dryer problems and replace parts, as needed. Coordinate repairs with the Maintenance Department.
5. Verify lot number, color, material number and quantity staged. Mix material, as needed.
6. Keep machines full of material, per instructions/guidelines.
7. Coordinate the use of grinders and regrind. Clean grinders as required.
8. Assure all hoses are secure and all equipment is set up correctly.
9. Clean dryers and all loading equipment, providing a contamination free environment.
10. Report all defective equipment to maintenance and/or misuse of equipment to Lead or supervisor immediately.
11. Fill out dryer and grinder material identifying sheets, return material tags, filter chart log, Change to Master’s, defect material reports and other paperwork completely and accurately.
12. Communicate to oncoming and outgoing material handler all necessary information.
13. Communicate with leads, supervisor/manager and other technicians on the coordination of priorities.
14. Use appropriate machinery and become certified, as required.
15. Assists in training Train new Material Handlers, as assigned.
1. Keep areas clean and neat for next shift.
2. Back up machine operators as requested.
3. Other duties as assigned.
1. Must be able to read, understand and verbally communicate work instructions.
2. Must be able to read, write, and perform basic math functions (addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division).
3. Must be able to lift, reach and pull 55 lbs. frequently and 100 lbs. occasionally.
4. Must be able to stand for long (at least 8) hours.
5. Must have the ability to identify material by part number.
6. Basic knowledge of material drying, blending and mixing requirements, preferred.
7. Must have basic mechanical aptitude.
8. Must be able to communicate effectively and problem solve.
9. Must be able to attain forklift, pallet jack, crane and other required certifications.
*Day Shift 7am to 3:30pm, Swing Shift 3:15pm to 11:30pm, Graveyard Shift 11:15pm to 7:15am*
*Candidates must be willing and able to work overtime on a Saturday or Sunday, for at least 3 weekends per month*
- Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, STD/LTD, Flex, AFLAC, and much more!
Job Type: Full-time
Click Here To Apply