Applications must be completed in full to be considered for employment. Applications without full work history, education or license information (if applicable) will not be considered for employment.
To apply: https://www.governmentjobs.com/careers/rockinghamnh/jobs/3161660/activities-aide-2nd-shift
Join our team as an Activities Aide at Rockingham County Rehabilitation and Nursing Center. This position works Monday through Friday, 3:00 pm to 9:00 pm.
Rockingham County offers fantastic benefits, generous paid time off and the opportunity to work alongside accomplished professionals. Be a part of an organization you can be proud of and a career you know makes a difference in the residents’ lives.
Scope of Position:
Our Activities Aides implement multi-faceted activities as scheduled or assigned by the Activities Director to ensure the programs meet the functional needs and reflect the interests of each resident. Activities are done in both group settings or one-on-one with the residents.
Example of duties
- Develops and leads programs and individual activity interventions that meet the social, religious, physical and cognitive needs of all residents.
- Performs program support services such as transporting residents, assembling equipment and preparing and maintaining work areas as activity indicates and/or directed by professional staff.
- Other Activities Aide duties.
- Previous experience working with elderly.
- Must be fluent in English.
- Qualified candidates should be comfortable speaking in groups of people.
- High-School Diploma or GED required
- New Hampshire Board of Nursing approved Licensed Nursing Assistant (LNA) Preferred
SHIFT DIFFERENTIAL: $1.25
HOURS: 3:00 PM – 9:00 PM, Monday – Friday
PAPER APPLICATION SUMBISSION: *
Employment application and resume required.
Walk-In / Mail Applications:
111 North Rd
Brentwood, NH 03833
Applications can be found online at: Rockinghamcountynh.org/careers
Equal Employment Opportunity.
Mandatory post offer physical, drug and alcohol testing for new hire. Criminal records check required.
Rockingham County is proud to offer their employees a competative benefit package.
- Medical – CIGNA
- Buy-out option available
- Health Savings Account contribution up to: *
- Dental – Delta Dental
- Vision – EyeMed
- Short-Term Disability – County paid **
- $20,000 Employee Life & Accidental Death and Dismemberment – County paid
- Voluntary Long Term Disability
- Voluntary Life Insurance for:
- 22 Earned days off **
- 11 Paid Holidays
- NH Retirement System
- $150 Uniform stipend
- $2,000 Tuition reimbursement
- $1,000 Referral bonus
- On-site gym – FREE
- On-site cafeteria
- AND MORE!!
Location: 117 North Rd,Brentwood,NH, Brentwood, NH
Job Type: Part-time
Click Here To Apply