Reports to: Maintenance Team Lead
Pay Scale: Range 2
Education: High school diploma preferred or equivalent.
Experience: Mechanical or electrical background
Troubleshoot and perform basic repairs to equipment of electrical, hydraulic and pneumatic controls. Perform preventative maintenance on machines to ensure maximum operational availability. Participate in machine moves and perform upgrades under the supervision of leaders.
- Perform machine moves and assembly per factory needs under the direction of supervisors
- Troubleshoot basic machine issues on down-calls and repair equipment per machine schematics whether mechanical, electrical or hydraulic machines and presses
- Perform existing preventative maintenance
- Respond to work orders and down-calls from dispatch and use Tech Team’s resources as needed
- Perform upgrades on machines with automation
- Maintain and improve standard work’s
Preferred Knowledge, Skills and Attributes
- Strong mechanical aptitude
- Basic understanding of schematics
- Analytical and critical thinking
- Basic root cause analysis
- Basic computer and math skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Clear and concise writing skills
- Ability to organize priorities and manage multiple tasks at once
- Detail oriented
- Apply learned Lean manufacturing principles to problem solving and daily work
- Troubleshooting skills, utilization of PDCA method for problem solving
- Certified to operate overhead crane, fork truck and scissor lift
- Ability to complete projects with accurate documentation and repairs
- Team player
- Hand tools: wrenches, screwdrivers, etc.
- Safety Glasses
- Steel-toed shoes
- Hearing protection
- Occasionally wear a respirator
- Lift up to 50 lbs.
- Climb and work from ladders, platforms and machinery
- Full range of body motion, i.e. lifting, kneeling, squatting and twisting
All employees will support the organization’s mission and vision by exhibiting the following behaviors:
- Trust: Demonstrate belief in others
- Fun: Enjoy life
- Respect: Genuinely value everyone
- Openness: Provide access to people and information
- Growth: Improve continuously
- Service: Give of yourself
- Follow all company policies (Attendance, No Tobacco Products on Campus, Illegal Drug & Alcohol, Family Medical Leave Act, Personal Appearance, Personal Electronic Devices, Vacation & Personal Time, etc.)
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
At ChampionX, we believe the best teams are diverse and inclusive, and we are on a journey to create a workplace where every associate can grow and achieve their best. We are committed to fair and equal treatment of associates and applicants. We recruit, hire, promote, transfer and provide opportunities for advancement on the basis of individual qualifications and job performance. In all matters affecting employment, compensation, benefits, working conditions, and opportunities for advancement, we will not discriminate against any associate or applicant for employment because of race, religion, color, creed, national origin, citizenship status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expressions, genetic information, marital status, age, disability, or status as a covered veteran.
In addition, we are committed to furthering the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) through Affirmative Action (AA). Our goal is to fully utilize minority, female, disabled and covered veteran individuals at all levels of the workforce.
We will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance and the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Click Here To Apply