WHO WE ARE
Wilshire Law Firm is one of Southern California’s largest plaintiff personal injury, employment, aviation and class action law firms, and recognized as a 2020 and 2021 Best Law Firm by U.S. News & World Report. To date, our team of over 200 legal professionals has recovered nearly $1 billion for our clients, providing exceptional service every step of the way. In 2020 alone, our firm recovered 20 of the top 50 Personal Injury Settlements in California.
Utilizing diverse talents and a deep-seated drive to succeed, Wilshire Law Firm consistently delivers on our greatest commitment—achieving the absolute best results for our clients. We constantly ask ourselves, “What can we do better?” We dream big, going beyond what we have done before to redefine our future. Bring your knowledge, your creativity, your passion, and your confidence, and help us empower the world to do more.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES/RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide support to HR Team to promote the recruitment, retention, and development of top legal and administrative support talent.
· Use a variety of online and offline sources e.g., social media, networking, referrals, job boards, data mining techniques, job fairs, internet searches, etc. to build a pipeline of highly qualified candidates
· Establish and maintain strong relationships with hiring managers, including collaborating to understand business needs and job requirements
· Develop plans to successfully source qualified candidates
· Design and execute sourcing and recruiting strategies
· Screen resumes, provide recommendations and facilitate the assessment and selection process
- Establish contact with viable candidates to prescreen and determine qualifications and interest in available openings.
- Coordinate and conduct virtual and face-to-face interviews with viable candidates.
- Monitor and maintain candidate pool files for assigned positions to facilitate the access and efficiency for candidate retrieval.
· Ensure recruiting activities follow all processes and procedures outlined by company policies and Federal, State, and Local laws
- Track recruiting budgets and seek opportunities to improve efficiency and reduce expenses
· Perform other duties as required
This job description is general in nature and is not designed to contain or to be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to the job.
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Minimum of two (2) years staffing/recruiting/selection experience, preferably in the legal field.
- Demonstrated sourcing skills with the ability to use numerous creative techniques and channels to identify quality candidates
- Strong knowledge of human resources including legal and regulatory compliance.
- Knowledge of a variety of sourcing tools and job boards
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to effectively interact with various levels within the organization and externally within the market
- Ability to perform at a high level in a collaborative work environment or working alone
- Superb organizational and time management skills with the ability to multi-task and prioritize search activities with a sense of urgency
- Self-starter with can-do attitude; proactive, resourceful, and detail-oriented with solid follow-through skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite with some
- Experience with applicant tracking systems strongly preferred
- Excellent work ethic, sense of urgency, consistent sense of integrity and
- Demonstrated ability to handle confidential and sensitive information professionally
- Proactive and flexible approach with willingness to adjust to changing priorities.
- Capacity to work well under pressure.
- Minimum intermediate experience with Microsoft Office Suite, including MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
· Wilshire Law Firm offers competitive pay, great opportunities for growth and advancement and a competitive benefits package, including 401K, PTO policy, paid holidays, company-paid medical coverage option, option (plus HMO, PPO and PPO with Health Savings Account options), dental, vision and life insurance. We also provide company-paid life/AD&D coverage, EOP assistance, pet insurance options and parking in the office building. We also sponsor professional development trainings and educational conferences.
· We strive to maintain a familial atmosphere and teamwork environment by working collaboratively and hosting various firmwide social events throughout the year.
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- How did you hear about this position?
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
- Recruiting: 1 year (Preferred)
- Microsoft Office: 1 year (Preferred)
- One location
Click Here To Apply