Job ID: 271503
Oldcastle Coastal, a CRH company, is a division within Oldcastle APG. APG is North America’s leading manufacturer and supplier of concrete masonry, dry mix, and hardscape products. With over $2B in sales, APG operates across 36 states and 5 Canadian provinces through a network of over 195 operating locations and more than 6,500 employees.
Coastal, an Oldcastle company, is seeking a Belgard Sales Representative responsible for the overall sales function of the Belgard Hardscapes product line and related accessories. This will include maintaining existing business, generating leads, creating new business through research and development including cold calling, increasing customer orders, and developing/maintaining customer relationships while providing world class customer service. As a representative of Belgard Hardscapes, you will increase company revenue by growing and maximizing sales of products within the Apalachicola through Panama City Beach, FL markets.
Responsible for maintaining effective relationships with current customers that lead to increased sales and revenue
- Responsible for identifying and prospecting for new customers
- Urgently responsive to customer needs and inquiries
- Responsible for identifying and prospecting projects to use the Belgard line
- Develop/maintain relationships and provide great service to Landscape Architects to obtain project specifications leading to future sales
- Work closely with customers and contractors to develop sales strategies
- Analyze market trends and develop action plan to capitalize on shifts in market
- Prepare sales projects and prospecting activity reports for monthly meetings
- Compile dealer’s sales data, interpret buying cycles, share results with production to efficiently plan weekly and monthly production plans
- Quote prices, credit terms and prepare sales contracts for orders obtained
- Provide product and installation training for various product lines (pavers, SRW, Techniseal, Mirage, Tru-Scapes)
- Communicate often with customer service and production to share order information regarding lead times and delivery details
- Other duties and responsibilities related to the nature of the job may be assigned on a temporary or permanent basis as needed
Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience, training and education
- Five + years related experience managing a multi-million-dollar territory
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- High sense of urgency with entrepreneurial qualities
- Valid driver’s license
- Ability to travel overnight as needed
- Must live within the territory boundaries
Experience within the building materials industry
- Ability to navigate through a Customer Relationship Management platform
What CRH Americas Offers You
Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and internal promotion
About CRH Americas
CRH Americas has a long and proud heritage as one of North America’s largest corporations. We are a proud reflection of the hundreds of family businesses, local and regional companies and mid to large sized enterprises that together form the CRH Americas family. CRH Americas operates with a decentralized, diversified structure, letting you work in a small company environment while having the career opportunities of a large enterprise.
Oldcastle Coastal, a CRH company, is a great place to grow! If you’re up for a rewarding challenge, we invite you to take the first step and apply today! Once you click apply now, you will be brought to our career site. Please complete your online profile which will be sent directly to the appropriate Hiring Manager. Our system allows you to view and track your status 24 hours a day. Thank you for your interest in the CRH Americas family!
CRH Americas is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability-If you want to know more, please click on this link.
Click Here To Apply