At Ping Identity, we’re changing the way people think about enterprise security technology. With our advanced Identity Defined Security platform, we’re building a borderless world where people have total freedom to work wherever and however they want.
We’re headquartered in Denver, Colorado, and we have offices and employees around the globe. And we serve the largest, most demanding enterprises worldwide, including over half of the Fortune 100. Because even in large enterprise environments, security shouldn’t be a source of anxiety. It is one of your greatest competitive advantages.
We call this digital freedom. And it’s not just something we provide our customers. It’s something that inspires our company. People don’t come here to join a culture that’s built on digital freedom. They come to cultivate it.
As a Ping Identity SRE, you will be involved in every facet of our On-Demand SaaS services and will develop the infrastructure of one of the largest identity platforms in the world. As a SRE, you will report to the Site Reliability Engineer Manager. We follow a DevOps model: our teams are integrated with development teams, and running deployments daily, and SREs are expected to provide input in the product’s development, deployment, and operations.
Working within the Cloud Operations team, you’ll build automated infrastructure and deployment processes. You’ll be the expert on operational excellence and how systems can be built to be redundant, scalable, and observable.
- Linux systems administration, configuration, troubleshooting and automation.
- Run and maintain our production infrastructure hosted on AWS.
- Administer virtualized platforms on multiple cloud providers
- Analyze complex system behavior, performance and application issues.
- Develop monitoring solutions and analysis across multiple data centers.
- Capacity analysis and planning, traffic routing, and security policies for Ping’s market leading Single Sign-On SaaS applications.
- Develop and administration of infrastructure deployment tools.
- This is a 24/7 on-call position with a rotation schedule.
- You must be a US Citizen
- 5+ years’ experience with Linux/UNIX systems administration.
- Experience with security design principles.
- 3+ years Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Solid scripting skills (Python/Ruby/Bash/Go/)
- Experience provisioning public cloud resources using frameworks such as CloudFormation and Terraform.
- Experience with server configuration with Puppet/Ansible/Chef/Salt.
- Experience using Git in a team environment (merge requests, branching, push, and pulls)
- Experience with Docker and container orchestration (Kubernetes).
- Experience with Apache, Tomcat, Cassandra, Kafka, and MySQL.
- Experience with observability tooling such as NewRelic, Grafana, and Cloudwatch.
- IP networking, including familiarity with the functionality, operating, and failure modes of networks.
- Experience in a high-volume or mission-critical service environments.
- Experience with DevOps automation platforms such as Jenkins and Artifactory
- Open PTO
- Parental Leave
- Free Healthcare Option
- 401(k) Match
- Generous Holiday Schedule
- Commuter Offset
- Education Reimbursement
Ping Identity is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Salary offers will be based on the candidate’s qualifications.
Click Here To Apply