EY is the only professional services firm with a separate business unit (“FSO”) that is dedicated to the financial services marketplace. Our FSO teams have been at the forefront of every event that has reshaped and redefined the financial services industry. If you have a passion for rallying together to solve the most complex challenges in the financial services industry, come join our dynamic FSO team!
Our Banking practice focuses on improving the effectiveness of the IT organization, enabling technology to more efficiently and/or cost effectively support key business imperatives and strengthening the alignment between technology and business operations across the financial services industry. We deliver tailored solutions (vendor agnostic) based on the specific needs of our clients’ business requirements. Our people help our clients bridge the gap between business issues and technology solutions to address specific challenges.
You will has the chance to be part of a fast-moving, high-growth company. We offer variety, challenge, responsibility and the opportunity to realize your leadership potential. If you are interested in being part of a dynamic team, serving clients and reaching your full potential, EY Advisory Services is for you!
Your key responsibilities
You will work as a part of small to medium sized client engagement teams with diverse skills and backgrounds. Her you can demonstrate in-depth technical capabilities and professional knowledge to enable/execute client deliverables. You will contribute to an innovative and inclusive team-oriented work environment, collaborating with team members and function as an enabler for other team members.
To qualify for the role you must have
- A degree in computer science, engineering, accounting, finance or a related field; MBA or MS degree preferred
- At least 2 years of related work experience; or a graduate degree and approximately 1-2 years of related experience
- Experience in supporting Technology Delivery Projects and Project Management
- Demonstrated hand’s on experience across multiple facets of the software development life-cycle in a range of methodologies (Agile, Scrum, Waterfall, etc.), focused on either requirements definition, systems analysis or technical design through testing and implementation
- Background in Business systems analysis, requirements documentation, technical specification development and testing Experience with various aspects of Business architecture domains Experience documenting system requirements and functional specifications in support of various integration architecture patterns
- Experience across various SDLC components supporting the implementation of vendor packages,
- Technical Project management and Technical Delivery management across all areas of SDLC is a bonus
Ideally, you’ll also have
- Demonstrate experience in the Financial Services Industry, specifically one of the following domains
- Retail Banking
- Credit Cards
- Consumer Banking
- Small Business Banking
- Wealth and/or Personal Financial Management
User Experience Design
User Interface Design
Enterprise Application Integration
Service Oriented Architecture/Microservices/ESB
Web Services ( WSDL/SOAP/REST)
What we look for
We’re interested in leaders with a genuine creative vision and the confidence to make it happen. You can expect plenty of autonomy in this role, so you’ll also need the ability to take initiative and seek out opportunities to improve our current relationships and processes. If you’re serious about auditing and ready to take on some of our clients’ most complex issues, this role is for you.
What working at EY offers
We offer a competitive compensation package where you’ll be rewarded based on your performance and recognized for the value you bring to our business. In addition, our Total Rewards package includes medical and dental coverage, both pension and 401(k) plans, a minimum of 15 days of vacation plus ten observed holidays and three paid personal days, and a range of programs and benefits designed to support your physical, financial and social well-being. Plus, we offer:
- The opportunity to manage a portfolio of talent within a designated service line
- A collaborative environment where everyone works together to create a better working world
- Excellent training and development prospects, both through established programs and on-the-job training
- An excellent team of senior colleagues, dedicated to managing and varying your workload
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we hire and develop the most passionate people in their field to help build a better working world. This starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. So that whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
Join us in building a better working world.
Click Here To Apply