At Amedisys whether we’re caring for patients directly or supporting those who do, each of us is a caregiver at heart. Every team member contributes to our mission of providing exceptional, clinically distinct care in the home to thousands of patients and families every day.
Home health and hospice is an ever-evolving environment where you reap the rewards of your commitment on a team that inspires you to go big and deliver beyond expectations.
If you’re looking for a home with a Nationwide Company where you can put your skills and experience to work, make a difference every day and pursue your goals for the future, join our team.
What You Will Do
The Hospice Liaison is responsible for establishing and developing new business contacts, maintaining current relationships and developing and implementing a sales and marketing plan. Covers the sales/marketing region assigned.
- Achieves admissions and product and payor-mix goals. Meets short and long-term target account goals.
- Maintains a complete, up-to-date record of referrals including physicians, hospitals, skilled nursing and senior living facilities’ management, discharge planners, and case managers within an assigned territory.
- Meets minimum administrative standards:
- Document the minimum expectation of sales calls daily in CRM (including pre and post call notes).
- Maintain a complete, up-to-date record of targeted referral sources in territory in CRM.
- Responsible for assisting the care center in obtaining all required documentation to complete referral to admission process.
- Masters essentials of the sales model and utilizes sales process daily.
- Develops and maintains client relationships within a competitive marketplace.
- Prepares business plans and maintains target lists. Prioritizes accounts in accordance with the market sales plan.
- Responds to customer complaints in timely manner.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree with one (1+) year experience in healthcare, business development, or related industry.
- Successful previous experience in business development, outreach or healthcare related role.
- Experience in Hospice or healthcare business development.
Amedisys is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified employees and applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, pregnancy, marital status, national origin, citizenship status, disability, military status, sexual orientation, genetic predisposition or carrier status or any other legally protected characteristic.
Benefits and More
Amedisys cares for our team members with the same commitment we have to our patients. This is reflected in the benefits we provide and the opportunities we make available to our team. Benefits for eligible employees include:
- Paid Time Off and Paid Holidays
- Comprehensive Health Insurance Benefits (medical, dental, vision)
- Health Savings Account, Health Reimbursement Account, and Flexible Spending Account options
- Life, Disability, and Other Voluntary Benefits
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with Company Matching Contributions
- Discounted Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Continuing Education
- Fleet car for eligible employees
Click Here To Apply