Chief Executive Officer (Healthcare)
As a leader in the LTACH industry we are seeking a Chief Executive Officer to join our team of elite healthcare professionals. The CEO is the official representative of the Governing Board, is responsible for all strategic and operational functions of the facility. Leading the facility senior management, developing, and implementing the mission and vision of the facility.
Chief Executive Officer Job Responsibilities:
- Creates an environment and culture that focuses on fulfilling the company’s mission, vision, and values.
- Operational management of all business departments.
- Develops business prospects by studying economic trends and revenue opportunities; projecting acquisition and expansion prospects; analyzing organization operations; identifying opportunities for improvement, cost reduction, and systems enhancement; and accumulating capital to fund expansion.
- Ensures the company is staffed with well-trained, quality, and engaged employees at all times; works closely with the executive management team to develop effective hiring, training, and compensation plans to retain our quality talent; and leads and mentors staff, engaging and empowering them to be successful in serving customers.
- Oversees financial performance and risk profile while ensuring that all of regulatory obligations are met; manages the design and implementation of new products and services; and oversees brand development and the implementation of effective marketing strategies.
- Represents company at important business functions, community events, industry training and events, and networking opportunities.
- Ensures quality metrics are achieved through sound business processes following regulatory agency guidelines.
- Focuses on consensus building efforts and strategic planning.
- Ensures the timely submission of month-end financial and operational reviews, contributes to the development of and participation in corporate-wide strategic planning efforts.
- Monitors company performance by measuring and analyzing results, initiating corrective actions, and minimizing the impact of variances.
- Communicates circumstances and events of operations to officers, managers and other appropriate people to keep all apprised.
- Effectively manages contract negotiations and statutory compliance.
- Updates job knowledge by remaining aware of new regulations, participating in educational opportunities, reading professional publications, maintaining personal networks, and participating in professional organizations.
Chief Executive Officer Qualifications/Skills:
- Corporate management
- Financial planning and strategy
- Strategic planning and vision
- Promotion of process improvement
- Marketing and business development
- Budget development
Education, Experience, and Licensing Requirements
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in business, accounting, finance, or a healthcare related field
- Minimum of 5 years of acute and/or post-acute hospital experience in a senior leadership role.
- In-depth understanding of the industry including risk management, compliance, and regulatory requirements
Click Here To Apply