Urgent Need: Sterile Processing Technician
Length: Permanent Position
Location: Denver, CO
Shift: Day & Night
Hours Guaranteed. Competitive Compensation
Corratel Healthcare is seeking a Sterile Processing Technician. The ideal candidate will have excellent patient care skills and an ability to work with minimal orientation and supervision.
- At least six (6) month of Sterile Processing Technician experience preferred
- High School diploma or GED required
- CRCST or CSPDT certification required
- Computer skills required
- Medium Work – (Exert up to 50lbs force occasionally, and/or up to 20lbs frequently, and/or up to 10lbs constantly)
Here are some benefits of choosing to work with us:
When you join Corratel Healthcare it’s an experience like no other. We treat everyone like family fostering positive and nurturing relationships with each other. We are proud to offer the top compensation packages in the industry.
- CAREER CONSULTANT. You will have a single point of contact that will handle all your needs during an assignment. Your advisor will truly be someone you can trust.
- WEEKLY DIRECT DEPOSIT. We offer competitive pay that can vary depending on the location of the assignment and your discipline and experience.
- HEALTH INSURANCE. A healthy employee is a happy employee, which is why we offer nationwide healthcare reimbursement.
- EXPENSE REIMBURSEMENTS. You don’t have to worry about incurring expenses while on assignments when you work with us. We offer a full reimbursement plan.
- 24-7 EMPLOYEE SUPPORT. If issues arise during your assignment you can talk to one of our staff members 24 hours a day-365 day a year.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $21.00 – $27.00 per hour
- Health insurance
- What’s your email address?
- How soon can you start?
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Sterile Processing Technician: 1 year (Required)
- CRCST or CSPDT (Required)
- One location
Click Here To Apply