Enlist as a soldier into the United States Army and become a certified Radiology Specialist responsible for operating X-ray and related equipment used in diagnosing and treating injuries and diseases. This is not a civilian contractor position. No experience necessary. Position is entry level.
- Perform body section radiography, foreign body localization, prenatal, pediatric, urogenital and radiographic examinations of the digestive, respiratory, vascular and nervous systems
- Operate fixed and portable radiology equipment
- Prepare, assemble and adjust instruments, materials and equipment
- Inspect and perform operator maintenance on radiology equipment
· 10 weeks of Basic Training.
· 46 weeks of Technical School with on-the-job instructions.
· 30 days paid vacation annually.
· Full Healthcare coverage for you and your Family.
· Educational benefits worth over $72,000.
· Obtain Industry standard recognized certifications.
· Between 17-34 years old.
· No felonies. (Defer Adjudication included).
· Current High School Senior, High school graduate or GED equivalent.
· Permanent resident or US citizen.
· Meet physical standards based on gender and age.
· Pass the Armed Services Vocational Aptitude Battery (ASVAB) test.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $25,000.00 – $75,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Travel reimbursement
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- Signing bonus
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
Click Here To Apply