Caring Angels Home Health is looking for someone that is compassionate and eager to help those in our community.
Our mission is to provide highest quality care to our clients in a responsible, compassionate manner using the latest evidence-based treatments and teaching to promote and restore their independence and to optimize their quality of living. Caring Angels Home Health believes in the concept that enjoyment of the highest attainable standard of health is one of the fundamental rights of every human being; without the distinction of race, religion, political view, economic, or social condition. Therefore, as an employee of Caring Angels Home Health you are committed to providing high quality health care services and to promoting maximal physical, mental and social conditions in the client/family.
We are Medicare certified and Joint Commission accredited home health care agency looking to hire Registered Nurse.
Physical Therapist Assistant
We are Medicare certified Home Health care agency looking to hire Physical Therapist Assistants.
As a Physical Therapist Assistant, you will:
- Provide therapy services consistent with the patient’s Plan of Treatment.
- Observe patient during treatment, compile data and report patient’s progress.
- Act as a liaison and maintain contact with patients, Physical Therapist and Clinical Team to ensure effective care coordination.
- Provide hands-on care and education of the patient utilizing care notes.
- Degree from an accredited Physical Therapist Assistant Program (approved by the APTA)
- A minimum of six months physical therapist assistant experience preferred
- Home Health experience is a plus
- Current and unrestricted PTA licensure; Current CPR certification.
- Good organizational and communication skills
Come be apart of our amazing team
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $25.00 – $40.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
- Home Health
- Associate (Preferred)
- CPR Certification (Preferred)
- Licensed Physical Therapy Assistant (Preferred)
- One location
Click Here To Apply