Housekeeper Supervisor is responsible in assisting the Housekeeping Manager in administering the housekeeping program by maintaining standard of cleanliness throughout all areas in the hospitals and other hospital satellites. Performs administrative duties of the Housekeeping Manager, in absence.
KNOWLEDGE AND ABILITY
High school graduate or G.E.D. equivalent required. Two year degree in management or related field preferred.
One to three years previous supervisory experience preferably in hospital support services
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $11.70 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Weekend availability
- What are your wage requirements?
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- hospital supervisor: 2 years (Required)
- housekeeper: 2 years (Required)
- management: 1 year (Preferred)
Click Here To Apply