At Anderson Autos, we are committed to an environment where the customer is always treated with respect and dignity. Our employees are our most valuable resource and growth is encouraged through diligence, teamwork & creativity. Above all, there is the highest standard of honesty and integrity when conducting business to provide total customer satisfaction. If you have an interest in automotive and a desire to develop a career in the industry, apply today!
What We Offer
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
- 401K Plan + Match
- Paid vacation
- Short/Long Term Disability
- Growth opportunities
- Paid Training
- Employee vehicle purchase plans
- Health and wellness
- Discounts on products and services
- Prepares tires for installation; mounts and demounts tires on rims and vehicles; and fills tires to the proper air pressure.
- Inspects and tests tires to ensure conformance to standards.
- Examines and probes damaged, defective, or flat tires to determine the extent of damage and the feasibility of repair; and recommends the disposal of non-repairable tires.
- Repairs tube and tubeless tires by puncturing blisters, applying patches, replacing treads, removing nails, changing tubes, installing boots, etc.
- Road tests vehicles after repairs are completed.
- Aligns and balances wheels and tire assemblies to minimize wear on tires; and rotates wheels at prescribed mileage intervals.
- Performs preventative maintenance checks on school division vehicle tires and related components.
- Operates and maintains diagnostic equipment, hand/power tools, tire changing machines, balancing equipment, and other specialized automotive tools and machinery.
- Practices safety methods in the operation of equipment and performance of duties.
- Prepares paperwork including work orders, part usage records, tire weight records, etc.
- May be asked to perform oil changes as needed
- Must have a high school diploma or equivalency
- Valid Driver’s License and Clean Driving Record
- Driving positions require that employees be insurable under the Company’s auto insurance policy, which is available only to employees 19 or more years of age. If hired for a driving position, applicants will be required to confirm that they are at least 19 years of age.
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Click Here To Apply