**$45,000 to $65,000 per year income opportunities** NO PRIOR TRAINING REQUIRED!!
Would you like to travel the United States and earn an above average income? Career opportunities and quality hands on training are available for candidates who wish to be part of an ever-growing service industry in HVAC and Industrial Maintenance. Plyler’s At Your Service (AYS), Inc. offers current and future employees an abundance of travel experience in addition to comprehensive benefits.
Plyler’s is a family-owned company that has been in business since 1992. It is currently owned and operated by brothers, Steve and Mark Plyler. Plyler’s has evolved from a small pressure washing company to currently servicing multiple facets of HVAC systems, filters, and industrial maintenance.
We are looking to fulfill HVAC Technician vacancies including Base and Service level Technicians. NO PRIOR TRAINING IS REQUIRED! . Plyler’s is looking for hard-working, self-motivated individuals. Positions at Plyler’s allow potential candidates to earn an above-average income as well as the opportunity to travel the United States. Applicants may enroll in health insurance benefits and retirement/401(k). Additionally, team members earn daily per diem, vacation, and quarterly profit sharing. Most holidays and 1/3 of your time may be spent at home. The typical work week is 10 travel days with production-based pay. The average starting wage is approximately $1,000 per week at entry level positions. For motivated and skilled workers, career advancement takes place rapidly. Advancing Technicians will have earning potential upwards of $65,000, annually!
- Paid training time!
- Annual profit sharing bonuses!
- Travel opportunities!
- Rapid advancement based on your learning potential and skill level!
- Daily per diem and paid nightly lodging expense!
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and matching 401(k) retirement plan!
- Valid Driver’s License with clean driving record, Must pass MVR check by company’s insurance
- Required to pass physical assessment and drug test
- Able and willing to work in varying weather conditions
- Ability to work at least 12 hours per day
- Most travel trips are a 10-day requirement
- Basic mathematic and writing skills
- Ability to present and maintain self in a professional manner
- Ability to communicate effectively (orally and written)
Please submit an application online at https://plylersays.bamboohr.com/jobs/. If you have any questions about the position please call 814-849-6932.
Click Here To Apply