We have an excellent PRN opportunity for a dynamic experienced Occupational Therapist to care for our residents at our independent living and assisted living facility. Expiernce in Home Care preferred. Must have excellent communication, computer and documentation skills.
- Test and evaluate residents’ physical and mental abilities and analyze medical data to determine realistic rehabilitation goals for residents
- Evaluate residents’ progress and prepare reports that detail progress
- Recommend changes in residents’ work or living environments, consistent with their needs and capabilities
- Consult with rehabilitation team to select activity programs or coordinate occupational therapy with other therapeutic activities
- Ensure evaluations and progress notes are done in a timely manner
- Supervise COTA treatments
- Other duties as assigned
Our philosophy of Love, Care and Understanding extends not only to our dear residents and children we care for, but to our compassionate staff members as well.
We proudly provide a beautiful work environment, great staff and excellent salary. This is an outstanding opportunity to join a company owned and operated by the Delmar Gardens Family.
To apply, please do so in person, or send your resume to:
Delmar Gardens South
5300 Butler Hill Road
St. Louis, Missouri 63128
Please contact Michelle Tanurchis at 314-842-0588 for more information.
Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer/Female/Veterans/Disabled
Job Type: Part-time
- Occupational Therapy License (Preferred)
- One location
Click Here To Apply