Pediatric practice looking for a full-time certified medical assistant. Must be able to work Monday- Friday, 8 am to 5 pm. Must be willing to cross train for front office responsibilities as well. Ideal candidate will have experience with back office procedures (ex. administering vaccines, checking vital signs, Urinalysis, hemoglobin, blood draw & COVID Rapid/PCR testing.)
- Experience with electronic medical records and computer skills
- Pleasant telephone voice and people skills
- Attention to detail
- Must have genuine desire to work with children and their parents
- Ability to administer vaccines and interpret an immunization record
- High school graduate or equivalency
- Would prefer EXPERIENCED as a medical assistant in an outpatient clinic for Pediatric and adolescent patients, but will be flexible if not experienced.
- Phlebotomy certification is of great importance, but not needed to obtain the position.
Santa Clarita Pediatrics provided the following inclusive hiring information:
We are an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants equally without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or disability status.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $15.00 – $18.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Employee discount
- Free parking
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
It is of great importance to keep our staff, as well as our patients, as safe as possible during this pandemic. We are providing gloves, masks, face shields and hand sanitizer for our employees. Office is sanitized throughout the day.
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Medical office: 1 year (Preferred)
- administering pediatric vaccine: 1 year (Preferred)
- BLS Certification (Preferred)
- Medical Assistant Certificate (Preferred)
- One location
Click Here To Apply