The Country Inn & Suites of Boise West is seeking an experienced Hotel General Manager to join their team! The General Manager fills a key leadership role with the primary responsibility for achieving the maximum long-range profitability of the hotel by providing optimum guest services, leading high levels of associate engagement, executing aggressive sales and marketing strategies, and maximizing profits through cost containment.
This is a full-time, salaried position that requires flexibility in scheduling. We offer a competitive total compensation package including annual performance based increases, bonus eligibility and the following benefits:
- Health and Welfare (Medical, Dental, Vision, Health Savings Account and Flexible Spending Accounts
- Company Paid Short and Long-Term Disability, Basic Life, and AD&D
- Voluntary Term Life
- Retirement Benefits (401k)
- Time Off Benefits (Paid Holidays, PTO and Sick Time)
- Employee discounts
SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE:
1. Must have the ability to provide professional and courteous guest service.
2. Must have good time management skills and the ability to work with minimal supervision.
3. Must have good planning and organizational skills, the ability to multitask and strong attention to detail.
4. Must have the ability to understand and follow verbal/written instructions and communicate both verbally and in writing. Must have demonstrated business communication skills.
5. Must have the ability to maintain a positive and professional attitude when handling guest situations.
6. Must have strong interpersonal leadership skills, the ability to delegate tasks, and set goals.
7. Must have a working knowledge of computers, math skills and the ability to handle monetary transactions.
8. High school diploma or equivalent required; associate degree preferred.
9. 3-5 years of previous hotel management or related experience required.
We are an E-Verify participating employer.
Applicants offered employment will be required to submit to a background check and drug test.
Job Type: Full-time
- One location
Click Here To Apply