SUMMARY OF DUTIES: Responsible for placing safety as #1 priority in day to day work routine for self and others. Provides extraordinary customer service and case management to handle basic customer inquiries, including new service, changes to existing service, and credit and collection activities for one utility. Responsible for properly identifying, maintaining and protecting customer accounts and information. Normally works under general supervision and given a certain degree of latitude in decision making.
1. Communicates verbally and in writing to customer inquiries and requests; generates required field activities for both emergency and non-emergency requests.
2. Responds to emergency calls following established guidelines and procedures.
3. Accurately documents and updates customer and premise information and customer contact notes.
4. Maintains knowledge of all PUC rules and regulations for utility service.
5. Acquires and maintains knowledge of all customer service options and programs offered, including, but not limited to, Level Pay, AutoPay, payment and online services, E-bill; energy assistance, credit/collection policies and deposit requirements.
6. Identifies, researches and independently resolves customer issues using various tools.
7. Assists in Credit and Collection processes including energy assistance, credit card payments, credit checks, deposit requirements and payment plans and arrangements.
8. Maintains knowledge and skills required to answer calls for one utility.
9. Performs other tasks and special projects as assigned.
Click Here To Apply