As a non-profit healthcare system created from the merger of two systems who served our region in Tennessee and Virginia for many years, we’re looking for people passionate about serving, willing to relocate, and being a part of building Ballad Health’s story! We invite you to work alongside the many noted medical experts and specialists who now call our Appalachian Highlands region home. They serve in our 21 state-of-the art hospitals and clinics nestled in the area’s beautiful mountains.
Registered Nurse Responsibilities
- Responsible and accountable for the provision of nursing care for assigned patients within the established standards of evidence-based practice and organizational policy and procedures.
- Practice autonomously within the scope of professional standards and the rules and regulations established by the TN and/or VA State Board of Nursing.
- Provides patient care that is appropriate to age and developmental level of assigned patients.
- Appropriately delegates care provision to other members of the nursing care team consistent with role, licensure and scope of practice.
- Performs nursing assessments and delivers care as an integral part of the care team.
- Works toward favorable outcomes while delivering safe high-quality healthcare.
- Accurately reports and documents in the Electronic Medical Record and electronic documentation systems that support the RN’s clinical and team member role.
Registered Nurse Requirements
- Valid and active RN licensure from appropriate state.
- CPR required.
- ACLS, PALS, NRP required dependent upon area.
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree from an accredited Nursing program required. Must be able to complete job related competencies as deemed necessary to the performance of the RN role.
- Has a working knowledge of the nursing process and demonstrates skill in developing and guiding collaborative collegial practice that delivers safe competent care.
- Demonstrates sensitivity and understanding of the diverse cultural backgrounds of our patients and caregivers.
- Maintaining current clinical knowledge and competency for skills related to the clinical RN role where assigned.
- Demonstrates the ability to use critical thinking skills in the implementation of all phases of the nursing process.
- Actively participates in patient care quality and performance improvement through data collection and aggregation as assigned.
- The RN serves as a professional role model as a caregiver, mentor, teacher and resource for students, peers and other providers on the health care team.
- Must be able to wear a respirator mask and other personal protective apparel as indicated in the provision of patient care.
Registered Nurse Benefits
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Prescription Drug Coverage
- Vision Insurance
- Short Term and Long term disability
- Long Term care insurance
- Health Savings account
- Flexible Spending Account
- Retirement Plan
- Critical Illness and Accident Insurance
- Voluntary Disability Insurance
- Whole Life Insurance
- Identity Theft Protection
- Pet Insurance
- Personal and Family Legal Coverage
- Relocation Assistance Potentially Available
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Signing bonus
- Valid RN licensure in TN/VA or able to transfer yours (Required)
- Multiple locations
Click Here To Apply