About Orange Commercial Credit
Orange Commercial Credit (OCC) offers fun, exciting work in finance with many opportunities for growth. Financial services is one of the fastest growing industries in the United States. Join us and share in the fun and excitement!
Through factoring, OCC helps fortune 500 companies, across all industries, enhance their cash flow and profits. Our employees offer expertise in credit, collections, growth management, and sound business advice.
Why Work for Orange Commercial Credit
Orange Commercial Credit is committed to employee empowerment, team building, and good work/life balance. We do our best to make sure that all of our employees have the tools, knowledge, and support they need to enjoy a rewarding career with us. We offer a long list of benefits which include:
- Fully paid employee high quality medical insurance with no wait period.
- Nominal fee for eligible dependents
- Fully paid family dental and vision plan
- Employer paid long term disability insurance
- Employer paid $50,000 life insurance coverage
- 401(k) plan with a generous company contribution
- Paid vacation, holiday, and sick leave
- Company sponsored picnic and winter holiday gatherings
- Fun, friendly work environment
The Customer Service Reps at OCC are responsible for serving the customers, tasks may include:
- Interacting with clients and customers in all aspects of customer service.
- Notice pay trends of customers.
- Analyze and resolve slow pay trends
- Call and collect on invoices that are over 30 days old.
- Mail out and/or email invoices and other documents
- Must possess solid phone skills interacting with clients and their customers.
- Good follow-up skills.
- Answer a multi-line phone system.
- Effective use of postage machine.
- Clean, index, and scan invoices received from clients.
- File paperwork.
- Mail out invoices.
- Email invoices and other documents.
- Work within a team environment.
- Able to work under strict time deadlines. Good time management skills.
- Able to multi-task.
- Assist in other departments as needed.
- Perform other reasonable related duties as assigned by the immediate supervisor and other management as required.
- Strong customer relations ability/experience with analytical and technical skills. Detail oriented.
- Computer literate in Microsoft Office, basic knowledge and understanding of PC applications.
- Effective verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Complex problem solving skills.
- Demonstrate organizational and prioritization skills to meet deadlines.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $15.00 – $17.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Yearly bonus
All employees are required to wear masks at all times unless they are eating while on their break in the lunch room. A pre-screening COVID-19 form is required to be completed before coming to work daily. Sanitizers & wipes are placed throughout the office
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)
- One location
Click Here To Apply