They say the best things in life are free. FreeBird® is devoted to raising high-quality poultry that tastes great and is good for the Earth. We understand the value of transparency and ethical practices, and keep them at the core of our business. We treat our poultry humanely† in accordance with our highest standards. Our flocks are only fed a high-quality, fortified diet of vegetarian grains and nutrients, because we know that better feed means better flavor.
_Mon-Fri 1st shift 17.73 plus $2 per hour attendance incentive._
*Sun-Thu 3rd shift 18.73 plus $2 per hour attendance incentive.*
Benefits after 30 days of employment!
Hang chickens on shackles with the ability to keep shackles full while working as part of a team by performing essential duties on production line.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities * Communicate effectively with coworkers and supervisors.
- Hang chickens on production line from shackles.
- Keep shackles full with birds at all times.
- Comply with safety and sanitation standards and regulations, contributing to a clean, safe work environment, including proper use of all safety equipment and clothing.
- Perform other related responsibilities, as needed, to support FreeBird business objectives.
- Ability to work in a production environment.
- Ability to take direction and work with others as part of a team.
- Ability to lift up to 8 lbs.
- Repetitive use of hands and fine motor skills.
- Flexibility to changing duties, rotations and product requirements.
- Good communications skills.
- Must be 18 years or older
- Legal to work in the US
Education & Experience:
- High school or equivalent
- No experience required
Benefits to joining our team:
- Great Benefits-medical, dental, vision, life, short term disability, 401K, paid time off, vacation and holiday pay
- Advancement Opportunities- Our company is always looking for key players motivated to move up to higher level roles.
- We offer a weekly attendance bonus
Near acuity (clarity of vision at 20 inches or less)
Exposure to animal waste and by-products.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $17.73 – $18.73 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 10 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Manufacturing: 1 year (Preferred)
- Day Shift (Preferred)
- Overnight Shift (Preferred)
- One location
Click Here To Apply