Go-Green Driving School is a family-owned company that is growing and looking to add Driving Instructors to our team. We are selective in our hiring process and are looking for 5-Star candidates to join the team.
We offer an extensive training program and no experience is needed. We have a fun, family-like work environment where we all work together to provide our students with an exceptional experience. We are very proud of our 5-Star ratings and are looking for team members who take pride in their work and strive for excellence.
- Hours and Schedule are relatively flexible.
- Must have Weekend and Weeknight availability.
- You will teach students how to drive using one of the company’s training cars. The training cars have dual brakes, a passenger-side rear view mirror, and are covered by the appropriate commercial insurance. You will be well-trained on how to use the training vehicles and how to effectively teach driving before instructing on your own.
- Patient, professional and friendly
- Passionate about teaching
- Punctual and dependable
- 10+ years driving experience preferred
- Pass a DOJ background check
- Clean DMV driving record required
- Ability to pass DMV required medical evaluation
- Pass DMV instructor’s exam
- Smoking not allowed during working hours
- Basic computer skills/Smart phone
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $18.00 – $22.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
We require all students and instructors to wear masks. Employees only in our office. Only allow one student in the car during lessons. We disinfect the cars between students, and we perform an additional cleaning of each car at the end of the day.
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Driving: 10 years (Preferred)
- Teaching: 1 year (Preferred)
- Multiple locations
Click Here To Apply