United States of America
HWA32: US124-Everett (Commando), WA 11404 Commando Road , Everett, WA, 98204 USA
Primary technical interface to customer, partners (internal/external), and regulatory agencies Lavatories starting with B737 Lavatory 3.0
- Establishes work-scope and priorities for VS in conjunction with VSL (business partner to VSL)
- Mandatory engineering board member for VS TRL and design reviews
- Engineering Control Board co-chair
- CMS Gate Review technical content/owner – owns technical gate BOE work-scope reviews and checklist compliance
Project execution (work scope, cost & schedule) – VS technical authority ensuring project execution meets business and customer requirements
- Owner of execution with partners
- Established design to cost (DTC) goals with VSL and BD
- Architectural design
- Systems Engineering Management Plan (SEMP)
- Trade Studies
- Captures Lessons Learned
- Project Technical risk and opportunity
- Ensures engineering execution follows process (focus on CMS)
- Ensures compliance to requirements
Technology Development portfolio management (general)
- Understands customer future needs
- Works with Central Eng, Universities, and industry to monitor associated technology trends
- Responsible for approved technology project execution
- Works with VSL & BD to align technology roadmap(s) with SFP
- Develops detailed knowledge of market drivers to conceptualize innovative products, solutions and processes
Eng AOP portfolio owner (general)
- Product line roadmap
Work with VSL managing project portfolio within budget
- Yearly AOP/SFP plan definition
- Monthly actuals, variance analysis, and forecasting
- Value engineering identification and business case development
- Owns engineering demand – identify engineering values stream needs based on project details
- Identifies overall NRE cost targets and subsequent low cost work challenges/needs
- Actively works with VSL & BD to manage business pursuits
- Support of CIPL/field issue identification, management, and coordination with Product Support
- Product obsolescence management – owns entire product lifecycle, works with VSL to determine last time buy or redesign options with IPT
- Proposal Win strategy – technical support working with VSL and BD
Leadership and development of the team
- Managing human capital necessary to achieve the engineering goals
- Responsible for organizational design and effectiveness
- Development of capable succession for leadership roles and technical expertise
- Establishment of a positive culture
Managing technical relationships at airframe and airline/operating customers
- Ensure an effective communication process between Collins and key customer personnel.
- Foster a business relationship with customers where crucial conversations can take place to ensure issues can be dealt with effectively and efficiently at management level when roadblocks arise at the working group level.
- Develop a trusting and transparent working relationship through ethical behavior, customer focused improvements, accountability and teamwork.
- Bachelor’s degree and 12 years of relevant experience OR
- Advance degree and 10 years of relevant experience OR
- In absence of a degree, 16 years of relevant experience is required
- Project/Team Leadership and Engineering Leadership experience
- Experience with Boeing and commercial aircraft systems
Collins Aerospace, a Raytheon Technologies company, is a leader in technologically advanced and intelligent solutions for the global aerospace and defense industry. Collins Aerospace has the capabilities, comprehensive portfolio and expertise to solve customers’ toughest challenges and to meet the demands of a rapidly evolving global market.
At Collins Aerospace, our Interiors team is focused on innovation, safety and cost efficiency. But we don’t just get people from point A to point B. We’re committed to making air travel more comfortable, connected and secure. As a leader in aviation interior products and services, we’re helping airlines and original equipment manufacturers create a positive experience for their customers. With offices and manufacturing facilities in more than 12 states across the U.S. and more than 10 countries around the globe, we’re changing the game of aircraft interiors. Are you ready to join our team?
Collins Aerospace Diversity & Inclusion Statement:
Diversity drives innovation; inclusion drives success. We believe a multitude of approaches and ideas enable us to deliver the best results for our workforce, workplace, and customers. We are committed to fostering a culture where all employees can share their passions and ideas so we can tackle the toughest challenges in our industry and pave new paths to limitless possibility.
WE ARE REDEFINING AEROSPACE.
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Three weeks of vacation for newly hired employees
- Generous 401(k) plan that includes employer matching funds and separate employer retirement contribution, including a Lifetime Income Strategy option
- Tuition reimbursement
- Life insurance and disability coverage
- Optional coverages you can buy: Pet Insurance, Home and Auto, additional life insurance, accident insurance, criticalillness insurance, group legal
- Ovia Health, fertility and family planning
- Employee Assistance Plan, including up to 5 free counseling sessions
- Redbrick – Incentives for a Healthy You
- Autism Benefit
- Doctor on Demand, virtual doctor visits
- Adoption Assistance
- Best Doctors, second opinion program
- And more!
Nothing matters more to Collins Aerospace than our strong ethical and safety commitments. As such, all U.S. positions require a background check, which may include a drug screen.
- Background check and drug screen required (every external new hire in the U.S.)
- Drug Screen only performed on re-hires who have been gone for more than 1 year
At Collins, the paths we pave together lead to limitless possibility. And the bonds we form – with our customers and with each other – propel us all higher, again and again.
Apply now and be part of the team that’s redefining aerospace, every day.
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms
Click Here To Apply