Faith Home Care is currently immediately hiring for a Certified Nurse Assistant (CNA) to provide personal care services for a client in the Fayetteville, NC area.
- This position has the following schedule: Monday-Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m.
- Every OTHER weekend: Saturday and Sunday from 8:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m.
The approved candidate must also meet the following qualifications:
- ***Possess an active CNA license***
- Be in good standing with NC state regulations
- ***A current TB test***
- ***Legitimate CPR certification***
- A valid driver’s license and vehicle
- A working phone number with the ability to leave voice messages
- Must be highly reliable
The chosen candidate should also be able to accurately complete and submit paperwork within the required time frame (paperwork is due every week).
Hourly wage: $9.50 per hour. Additional temporary COVID-19 hazard pay ($1.50) will be included with the hourly wage for a total of $11.00 per hour.
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: From $9.50 per hour
- Are you able to work this shift: Monday-Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m.?
- Can you work every OTHER weekend: Saturday and Sunday from 8:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m.?
- Can you submit required paperwork to the office prior to 9:00 a.m. on Mondays?
- CNA License (Required)
- TB Test (Required)
- CPR Certification (Required)
Click Here To Apply