Work with physicians, implementing orders for medications, treatments and special tests. Supervise LPNs, L VNs and CNAs, providing them support in order that they may provide total nursing care for residents.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS OF POSITION:
- Utilize the nursing process to assess resident care plans, implement interventions, and evaluate outcomes related to nursing care.
- Interview applicants, recommend hires; participate in counseling to extent permitted by law
- Initiate and lead team conferences to develop individualized nursing care plans; assess and document resident’s condition and nursing needs; assign team members who have the capabilities and qualifications to meet resident’s needs
- Implement physicians’ orders; administer medications, start IVs, perform treatments, procedures and special tests and document treatment as required by company policy and local/state/federal rules and regulations
- Ensure supplies are used economically and equipment is clean and maintained in a safe manner
- Coordinate nursing care of residents scheduied for therapy or procedures by other departments
- Report and record observations and reactions regarding residents
- Assist or institute emergency measures for sudden adverse developments
- Perform additional duties as assigned.
EDUCATION / REQUIREMENTS:
Must be skilled in directing, motivating and training staff and able to work as a member of a team; able to communicate effectively with residents, family members and all levels of the organization and maintain confidentiality. Should be a graduate of an accredited RN School of Nursing with valid RN state license, and a minimum of 2 years nursing experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
101 Fairgrounds Rd, Hardinsburg, KY 40143, USA
Click Here To Apply