About Zirpoli Landscaping : Small landscaping business operating throughout the South Hills of the Pittsburgh area.
Job Responsibilities: Cutting/ trimming grass, planting, shrub maintenance, mulching, lawn thatching/ seeding, leaf clean up, occasional small wall building.
Qualifications: Some experience is required, but no specific qualifications other than general ability to lift 50+ lbs and ability to work on your feet for several hours at a time.
Drivers start with higher pay rate. Must Have valid PA license in good standing, DOT medical card (physical will be paid for by employer if you don’t already have one) and dump truck driving/ trailer towing experience strongly recommended, though will teach if willing to learn.
Related keywords: landscaping, landscape, laborer
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $15.00 – $16.00 per hour
- Monday to Friday
Ability to Commute/Relocate:
- South Hills, PA (Required)
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Landscape Maintenance: 1 year (Preferred)
- Driver’s License (Preferred)
- DOT Medical Card (Preferred)
- Multiple locations
This Job Is:
- Open to applicants under 18 years old, provided it is legally allowed for the job and location
- Open to applicants who do not have a high school diploma/GED
- A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more
- A good job for someone just entering the workforce or returning to the workforce with limited experience and education
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
- Remote interview process
Click Here To Apply