Now hiring talented individuals who want to serve their country whether it be full time with the active duty Army or part time with the Illinois Army Reserve. No experience is required.
This is an Entry Level job, you do not need to have had an previous experiences to apply.
As a Religious Affairs Specialist, you’ll have the rewarding responsibility of supporting the unit ministry team, programs, and worship services, while also providing support to the Chaplains during missions and everyday activities. You’ll assist in planning and synchronizing religious support operations and coordinating the circulation of the unit ministry team to ensure the Soldiers’ spiritual readiness. You’ll also maintain reports, files, and administrative data for religious operations, and conduct specialized peer counseling for Soldiers in need of emotional support.
Contract options 2,3,4,or 6 years, your choice Army Reserve: Work one weekend a month and 2 weeks in the summer.
Time off 30 days paid vacation “Leave”
Housing and Meals provided
Medical, Dental, Vision coverage included.
Pay increases per year
Enlistment Bonuses for those who qualify Educational Benefits Post 9/11 GI Bill Tuition Assistance $4,000 per year Student Loan Repayment up to $65,000 to students who qualify Job Types: Full-Time, Part-time, Contract
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $40,000.00 – $60,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
- Relocation assistance
- Retirement plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- To apply for this job you must also apply for the active army or the army reserves. Are you will to apply to the Army?
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Multiple locations
This Job Is:
- A “Fair Chance” job (you or the employer follow Fair Chance hiring practices when performing background checks)
- A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
Click Here To Apply