Essential Job Functions:
- Caring for the medical needs of campers and staff at Camp
- Oversee the health and wellness of approximately 100 campers and 15 staff.
- Conduct initial health screening of all campers and staff
- Provide medical attention to campers and staff with general health concerns and document in
- Distribute and record camper medications.
- Maintain Health Center record and medical forms.
- Supervise the Health Care assistants.
- Communicate specific camper health needs (allergies, special diets) to staff.
- Communicate with Camp Directors about camper health issues.
- Schedule appointments for sick/injured campers or staff to the hospital or clinic.
- Be a “primary care giver” to our campers.
Qualifications: (Minimum Education and Experience)
.• Flexible – able to adapt to different environments and schedules.
- Confidence in nursing skills.
- Responsible, hard-working.
- Good bedside manner, friendly and personable.
- Strong assessment abilities.
- Prior experience with children (does not have to be in a medical capacity).
• Desire and ability to be a team player.• Enjoy an active lifestyle.• Must submit health history record and examination form prior to first day of work.
- Have a genuine interest in working with and concern for children with special needs.
- Ability to interact with boys and girls ages 5-12 with varying ability levels.
412 E Business Center Drive, Mount Prospect, IL 60056
Click Here To Apply