Landing is revolutionizing apartment living by providing our members the most streamlined end-to-end platform with access to tens of thousands of furnished and unfurnished apartments in over 80 locations, and counting, that renters can book in just minutes. Our flexible leases allow members to realize more freedom and opportunities in life. Switching between apartments is simple, and does not require a security deposit, broker fee, or additional months’ rent. You can manage every part of the Landing experience in a single, centralized app, which includes paying rent or scheduling regular cleanings with the touch of a finger.
Our dual headquarters reside in San Francisco, California, and Birmingham, Alabama, but our employees live and work all over the country. In addition to these two locations, Landing manages distribution centers across the U.S. that work to deliver and manage furnishings within our tailored homes. Our host network, comprising roughly 700 professionals, complement these areas by working directly with members to ensure their happiness and maintain comfort.
Join our rapidly expanding team to work on product, design, supply chain, operations, marketing, engineering, interior design, sales, legal, people, and finance to create more freedom and opportunities for renters across the U.S.
We are looking for a Photo Ops Coordinator to join our team at Landing! This role will support and maintain the flow of Landing’s photography process. Responsibilities will range from recruiting photographers to organizing photography uploads and supporting the process in between.
You’ll join a team of talented individuals that are building a startup to improve the way people live and will be able to make all kinds of things happen without limits.
- Support the photography ops team by recruiting and screening photographers, keeping photography uploads organized, and assisting with ensuring each Landing listing has the proper photography attached to it
- Be available to assist photographers with any questions they have when joining before completing their first job
- Support our team’s effort to increase capturing photography for all homes across the Landing site
- Super written & verbal communication
- Minimum of 1-2 years operations experience in photography or creative recruiting
- Familiarity with creative recruiting processes and photography asset management programs preferred
- Skilled at on the fly problem solving with the ability to adapt and take on new projects as our process changes
- Able to operate successfully in a lean, fast-paced organization
We look for people who embody our key values: accountability, entrepreneurship, authenticity, and a service-first mindset. We believe these shared attitudes foster the best results not just for our internal teams but for our members as well.
Landing aims to create a workplace that fosters both personal and professional growth. Our benefits include, but are not limited to:
- Solid compensation package + stock options
- Comprehensive benefits – medical, dental, and vision + pre-tax commuter & FSA
- We’ve got you covered with our 401(k) plan
- Feel relaxed with super generous paid-time-off
- Grow with us – opportunities for upward mobility
- Explore & travel comfortably – 7 free nights in a Landing home per year
- Live with Landing – employee perks for temporary or indefinite stays
Landing provides equal opportunities for everyone that works for us and everyone that applies to join our team, without regard to sex or gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, any service, past, present, or future, in the uniformed services of the United States (military or veteran status), or any other consideration protected by federal, state, or local law. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Click Here To Apply