PHARMACY INVENTORY ORDERING TECHNICIAN
WHO WE ARE
Polaris Pharmacy Services is an industry leader in long-term and post-acute care pharmacy.
The Pharmacy Inventory Technician is responsible for assisting with the management of the drug and supply inventory for the pharmacy, including inventory turns and insuring an appropriate in-stock status for all items in the pharmacy.
- Place daily orders by vendor for items in the pharmacy to ensure all orders are filled
- Perform audit counts to maintain perpetual inventory system
- Locate alternate local sources of products when backordered from wholesaler or other suppliers
- Receive all daily orders from wholesalers and place into stock.
- Other duties as assigned; Job duties may vary depending on business needs
- Flexible schedule based upon wholesaler cutoff times
- High School diploma or equivalent required
- Pharmacy technician licenses/certifications required by state regulations and state of practice
- Knowledge of brand name/generic medications
- Math skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook required
- Good organization/Attention to detail
- Basic computer knowledge skills required
- Able to physically perform light lifting
The physical demands described here are representative of those that should be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job:
May sit or stand seven (7) to ten (10) hours per day
- The employee is occasionally required to sit; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, bend, walk
- May be necessary to work extended hours on occasion
- May lift and/or move up to 30 pounds
- The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this role
HOLIDAY & PTO POLICY
We provide qualifying full-time employees with 23 PTO (Paid Time Off) days annually. PTO is used for holidays, vacation, sick leave, and personal leave.
Please note we are a long-term care pharmacy open and schedules may change as determined by the needs of the business.
BENEFITS – For full time Employees
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Short-term and Long-term disability
Click Here To Apply