As a front desk lobby attendant, you will be working in a residential High-Rise Building.
We can provide the needed certification and training for this position. We are looking for a sharp, polite individual who is organized and knows how to provide a polished presentation and superior customer service at all times.
You will be working in a friendly, professional high end establishment.
Officially you will be hired as a security officer, but this is not your typical security position. Work attire will be professional interview style apparel rather than standard guard uniforms.
Your primary responsibility will be to interact with tenants, employees and guests, meeting and greeting them and providing helpful assistance.
Experience in hospitality and/or customer service a big plus, but not required. Must be friendly, helpful and courteous.
Here are 3 reasons why you should apply now.
1. We take care of our people. That is why we have low employee turnover rates.
2. We promote from within and this is an opportunity to grow with our company.
3. This position offers an excellent benefits package.
- Medical Insurance
- Free Life Insurance $15,000
- 401(k) plan (Management Only)
- Competitive Vacation Benefits
- Dental and Vision insurance at low-cost
- Employee recognition awards and incentives
- Safety and attendance bonuses
- Holiday premium pay
- Weekly pay
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $15.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Day Shift (Preferred)
- Night Shift (Preferred)
- Overnight Shift (Preferred)
- Multiple locations
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable — more reliable than spontaneous
- People-oriented — enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Detail-oriented — would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible
- Remote interview process
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
Click Here To Apply