Chicago, IL, USA Req #168
Thursday, April 1, 2021
Centauri Health Solutions provides services to payors and providers in government sponsored healthcare programs, including Medicare Advantage and Medicaid. In partnership with our clients, we improve the lives and health outcomes of the members and patients we touch through compassionate outreach, sophisticated analytics, and data-driven solutions. Our services directly address complex problems such as uncompensated care within health systems; appropriate, risk-adjusted revenue for specialized sub-populations; and quality of care measurement. Headquartered in Scottsdale, Ariz., Centauri Health Solutions employs 1,500 dedicated associates across the U.S. Centauri ranked No. 448 on Inc. Magazine’s 2020 Inc. 500 list of the fastest-growing private companies in the U.S.
The Database Developer III designs and develops SQL Server database solutions in in support of Centauri’s goal of becoming the software platform of choice for our healthcare partners. The Database Developer coordinates with Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) and the cross-functional team to design and implement the technical solutions necessary to meet our client’s needs. The Database Developer thrives in a fast-paced, rapidly growing company that encourages professional growth and development.
- Contribute to development, customer support and implementation using Microsoft SQL Server databases
- Understand and adhere to Centauri’s Database Development Guidelines & Best Practices
- Understand and work in an Agile development environment.
- Take complex data project requests and produce into business and technical requirements
- Independently develop and implement efficient solutions with support from other developers on the team as needed
- Independently troubleshoot and fix issues that arise with data and/or processes and recommend solutions to prevent reoccurrence
- Support, devise, and implement efficiencies around existing SQL processes ensuring integrity of the data environment
- Help Mentor Database Developer I and II to help them understand the technology and how we use it at Centauri
- Suggest and assist in incorporating enhancements to our existing data environment and reporting environments
- Develop T-SQL queries and/or procedures and functions to satisfy complex data requests
- Create and maintain documentation
- Manage other duties as assigned
- Understand and agree to role-specific information security access and responsibilities
- Ensure safety and confidentiality of data and systems by adhering to the organizations information security policies
- Read, understand, and agree to security policies and complete all annual security and compliance training
- 6+ years of Experience in Information Technology
- 5+ years of Experience in a Healthcare Information Technology environment
- 3+ years of Experience in Microsoft SSIS in SQL 2016 or higher
- Data Vault Methodology and/or Data Warehousing experience highly preferred
- Strong knowledge of the healthcare industry
- Expert T-SQL, procedure coding and problem-solving skills
- Knowledge on data warehouse design methodologies, having demonstrated knowledge implementing a dimensional data warehouse
- Intermediate knowledge of SQL DB Administration, including performance tuning
- Excellent Communication and Customer Service Skills
- BA/BS degree in information technology or equivalent experience
Centauri Health Solutions is an equal opportunity employer.
We believe strongly in providing employees a rewarding work environment in which to grow, excel and achieve personal as well as professional goals. We offer our employees competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package that includes generous paid time off, a matching 401(k) program, tuition reimbursement, annual salary reviews, a comprehensive health plan, the opportunity to participate in volunteer activities on company time, and development opportunities.
Click Here To Apply