Do you love talking on the phone? Have you ever thought about a Switchboard Operator position with MaineHealth? A Switchboard Operator appropriately manages response to outside and in-house telephone calls, the pocket paging system, the public address system, hospital alarm systems, and hospital emergency situations.
Required Minimum Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities (KSAs)
- High School diploma or equivalent is strongly preferred.
- Keyboard skills and telephone etiquette
- 1 year in a position where responding to and redirecting calls was a major part of responsibilities
- Switchboard console; PC
- Fundamental skills in using PC with Windows Operating System (managing windows, files, programs, shortcuts, logins; ability to use a keyboard and mouse).
- Ability to design, create, organize, and troubleshoot documents/worksheets using MS Office applications (Excel, Word, Powerpoint)
Location: MaineHealth · Switchboard
Schedule: Per Diem, Flexible (As Needed), 0
Click Here To Apply