We are searching for a Registered Nurse to make various referral appointments to specialists as ordered by individually assigned Physician. Record medical histories and vital signs of patients in the patients’ charts. Responsible for giving patients medication and fluids via injection. Perform a variety of duties involving coordinating total nursing care for patients, participating in patient and family teaching and providing leadership by working cooperatively with ancillary clinical and other patient support personnel in maintaining standards for professional nursing practice.
Hours: Per diem
Shift: Day/Evening shift
Location: Fairhaven, MA
Education and/or Experience Requirements:
- Graduate of an NLN accredited school of Nursing.
- Current RN licensure in the Commonwealth of MA.
- Two years recent hospital, medical/surgical or other relevant nursing experience preferred.
- Minimum of 2 years specializing in Infusion required.
- Evidence of current CPR certification.
- Basic Life Support (BLS) certification is also required.
- Has knowledge and skills necessary to provide care, which is appropriate to the age group of patients regularly served.
- Must possess and demonstrate highly effective interpersonal, customer service and communication skills.
- Requires proficient computer skills, including experience with various software, database and electronic records programs.
Southcoast Physicians Group (SPG) is a multi-specialty integrated network of more than 450 providers in southeastern Massachusetts and Rhode Island. We are focused on bringing together high-quality providers to deliver exceptional health care services.
Southcoast Health is a community based health delivery system with multiple access points, offering an integrated continuum of health services throughout Southeastern Massachusetts and Rhode Island. For more than 100 years, we have provided quality, patient-focused care in a state-of-the-art environment. By uniting a single purpose and building an integrated system of services and resources, we have become one of the largest and fastest-growing health systems in Massachusetts.
Together We Are More.
- 311 years of hospitals’ collective continuous 920 + square miles of service across Southeastern Massachusetts and Rhode Island
- 7,500 + employees: physicians, nurses, IT, Finance, HR, and more
- Named to Newsweek’s World’s Best Hospitals 2019 and Best Place to Work by the readers of SouthCoastToday
We are committed to providing our employees in Massachusetts and Rhode Island with optimal benefits that promote a healthy work/life balance and add value to our employees’ lives.
- Generous Earned Time Off Package**
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance*
- Tuition Assistance**
- Short Term and Long Term Disability Insurance*
- Life & AD&D insurance*
- Flexible Spending Accounts*
- 403B Retirement Plan with match
- HealthQuest Wellness Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Discount Program
- Career Development Opportunities
- Available to regular status employees who are scheduled to work a minimum of 24 hours.
**Available to regular status employees who are scheduled to work a minimum of 20 hours.
Are you ready to make a difference in your community? Join us as we strive to be More than medicine.
Location: Southcoast Health System · COVID-19 Infusion Clinic
Schedule: Per Diem, Day shift, vary
Click Here To Apply