Bio-Rad is looking for a Production Assembler.
- Assembles equipment and fills products.
- Packages finished products.
- Completes simple special requests as assigned.
- Calibrates/ operates equipment.
- Codes and applies labels.
- Seals bags and pouches.
- Dispenses solutions.
- Assembles components and kits.
- Fill out required documentation (work orders, procedures, logs).
- Special assignments may include processing rework, scrap and waste disposal, other duties as assigned.
- Follow guidelines with use of personal protective equipment including use of hood with assisted breathing air.
- High school diploma or equivalent 2+ years related experience or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to follow comprehensive written instructions, to work independently as well as in a team environment, and to perform basic math including use of fractions and decimals where applicable.
- Basic computer skills in applicable programs.
- Verbal and written communication skills.
- Where applicable, knowledge of GMP, ISO requirements.
- Knowledge of all safety policies and procedures and handling of goods and/ or hazardous materials.
- Ability to lift at least 15 lbs and use equipment such as pallet jacks and lift assist equipment for heavier materials.
- Must be available for any shift Monday-Friday.
Bio-Rad is a global leader providing a broad array of clinical diagnostics and life science research products. With a team of more than 8,000 employees and a global network of operations serving our customers, we help people live longer, healthier lives.
Bio-Rad was founded over six decades ago and has continued to provide the healthcare industry with innovative and useful products that help life science researchers accelerate the discovery process and medical diagnostic labs obtain faster, better results.
Bio-Rad does not accept agency resumes, unless the agency has been authorized by a Bio-Rad Recruiting Representative. Please do not submit resumes unless authorized to do so. Bio-Rad will not pay for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Click Here To Apply