PIH Health is a nonprofit, regional healthcare network that serves approximately 3 million residents in the Los Angeles County, Orange County and San Gabriel Valley region. The fully integrated network is comprised of PIH Health Hospital – Whittier, PIH Health Hospital – Downey and PIH Health Good Samaritan Hospital, 27 outpatient medical locations, a multispecialty medical (physician) group, home healthcare services and hospice care, as well as heart, cancer, women’s health, urgent care and emergency services. The organization is recognized by Watson Health as one of the nation’s Top Hospitals, and College of Healthcare Information Management Executives (CHIME) as one of the nation’s top hospital systems for best practices, cutting-edge advancements, quality of care and healthcare technology. PIH Health is certified as a Great Place to Work TM.*RK
The Physical Therapist provides therapeutic services to patients with impaired muscle, joint, and functional impairment in accordance with physician’s orders.
- Cognizant of home health standards and practices, including, but not limited to assessments specific to discipline and documentation requirements.
- Basic computer knowledge and abilities.
- Electronic medical record input experience preferred.
- Graduate of an approved program in physical therapy and licensed as such by the P.T. Examining Committee of the CA Board of Medical Quality Assurance.
- Current California physical therapy license.
- Current CPR card.
- Current California driver’s license and valid auto insurance.
- Minimum 2 years experience as a physical therapist.
For more information, visit PIHHealth.org or follow us on Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram.
Click Here To Apply