We are a trusted fine art transportation company that provides distinguished customer service that is tailored to our clients’ individual needs. We pride ourselves on our ability to bring an elevated level of safety, reliability, courtesy and genuine human interaction to galleries, artists, museums, and collectors all around the continental U.S. Throughout our 20+ years in business, we’ve consistently delivered on our promises and gained the trust of our clientele, who in turn, help us to grow our reputation – and company – through word-of-mouth referrals. We serve each and every one of our clients with the same passion and care that artists put into their craft. Our outstanding service allow our clients to spend more time enjoying their art, and less time worrying about it!
Our small, family-like but fast-paced and growing office is looking for a team player who is organized, able to pack efficiently, punctual, honest, well-spoken, friendly and has a positive demeanor. We highly value committed, hard-working, dependable, trust-worthy employees who can represent our high standard for customer service to our clients.
You must have:
- Clean DMV and criminal record
- Legal immigration status
- valid Class C driver’s license
- valid social social security card
- Ability to lift up to 150 lbs and pass physical or have a valid medical card
- Reliable working cell phone with a national service plan
- Email and GPS knowledge
- iPhone user
- Previous experience driving 24 ft sprinter van
This is a great opportunity for a couple or person just getting started in their career to be able to see the entire country that no other job would allow you to do!
Our drivers spend 4-5 weeks on the road at a time.
Down time is flexible between trips.
Costs of travel are covered.
Please send your cover letter and resume in an email with the subject line “Your New Driver!” to set up an interview.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $120.00 per day
- Health insurance
- Paid sick time
- Paid time off
- Paid training
- Profit sharing
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Safety bonus
- Sprinter Van Driving: 1 year (Preferred)
- Driver’s License (Required)
Willingness To Travel:
- 100% (Preferred)
- On the road
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a high school diploma/GED
- A “Fair Chance” job (you or the employer follow Fair Chance hiring practices when performing background checks)
- A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
- Waiting period may apply
Click Here To Apply