The role of the Operations Manager is to manage, improve and optimize all facility activities related to the operations of the practice.
AlluraDerm MD Med Spa is a locally owned and operated small business with less than 15 employees. AlluraDerm is known for its exceptional results and customer service. The team thrives on positivity and excellence. It is the #1 provider of Botox®, Juvedérm®, Coolsculpting®, Fraxel®, Thermage®, SkinMedica® peels and products in the state.
Salary Range: $60000.00 – $81000.00 per year
Pay: Up to $81,000.00 per year (when full performance bonus are paid out)
- Dental Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Some Paid Public Holidays
- Vision Insurance
- Tue, Wed, Thur, Fri: 9-5 pm
- Mon: 11am-7pm
- Rare weekends for events and coverage
- Responsible for day-to-day employee/management relations including but not exclusive to employee and management performance feedback, staff morale, recognition and retention, staff morale, cultivating positive work culture, and assisting in formal staff performance evaluations and check-ins.
- Manage clinical and front desk staff: Coach, counsel, evaluate and motivate the team to achieve optimal customer experience, policy and procedural compliance, exceptional staff morale and optimal company performance.
- Observe and inspect staff compliance and performance, coach when necessary
- Encourage and motivate compliance, performance and positivity
- Condition positive habits for optimal customer service and operation performance
- Manage escalated client issues
- Recruit, manage performance issues and discharge staff as required
- Manage non-staff related operations issue e.g. equipment malfunction
- Steward for personnel files and documentations in compliance with HR regulations
- Develop, propose and implement improvements for core responsibilities
- Reports to upper management to ensure exceptional service and optimal performance
- Co-ordinates with marketing effectively (e.g. provide content as requested, co-ordinate events)
- Works with non-operations team effectively (e.g. Financial manager, Administration, HR)
Bachelor’s degree or higher (business major preferred)
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
Strong work ethics
People management skills
Strong verbal communication and mentor/coaching skills.
Motivated and detail-oriented
Customer service oriented
Good written communication skills
Cross function collaboration
Career Level Required:
Experience Required: 3+ years as 1st line manager in hospitality, dental, boutique restaurant, high-end salon, boutique medical clinics or high-end medical spa.
Click Here To Apply