To learn more about how Willamette Dental Group is keeping our employees safe, please visit https://willamettedental.com/safety/
The Sterilizer communicates and acts as a team player with other auxiliary staff. This position is vital to compliance of infection control procedures. These procedures are done in accordance with Company policies and OSHA/WISHA regulations described in the protocol manual.
Clean and sterilize all instruments used.
- Set up operative/hygiene trays, pick up and deliver to operatories.
- See that throughout the day each operatory has the necessary instruments needed to complete various procedures.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills are required.
- Knowledge of dentistry is preferable.
- Ability to stand for full shift.
- A stable, dentist-owned private company with an eye on the future.
- Excellent benefits, including paid time off, 401K with generous company match, and medical dental, life and disability insurances. Tuition reimbursement.
- A culture of inclusivity and respect in line with our core values of Health, Compassion, Innovation and Integrity.
- Supportive community outreach dollars and encouragement to volunteer.
- Thorough employee orientation and onboarding.
- A provider and employer of choice in the Northwest for 50 years.
- Dental insurance + providers in over 50 general and specialty offices in OR, WA and ID.
- Dedicated to proactive care to facilitate the best possible outcomes.
Willamette Dental Group is an equal opportunity employer.:
We evaluate qualified candidates without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, veteran status and other protected characteristics.
This job description is not meant to be an all-inclusive list of duties and responsibilities, but constitutes a general definition of the position’s scope and function in the company.
This position may be exposed to PHI in the course of his/her duties, and will handle protected information (PHI) in a manner consistent with the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA).
Click Here To Apply