Join the team at Oakland as a member of our proud and caring staff. We care for our staff while we care for our residents and patients. As a member of Oakland, you will enjoy being part of a valued team where personal advancement and the development of skills are respected and where you will feel appreciated.
By joining the Oakland team you don’t become an employee, you become “Family”.
o New and Competitive Wages
o Comprehensive Benefits Package
o Professional Advancement Opportunities
o Continuous Education and Training Programs
o Full Time/ Part Time/ Per Diem Hours
o Flexible scheduling for Weekdays and Weekends
o Tuition Reimbursement
o Company Perks (i.e. cell phone discounts, travel discounts)
o Employee of the month recognition
- Must possess a current, unencumbered, active license to practice as an RN in this state.
- Minimum 5+ years nursing experience in a hospital, nursing home or other healthcare setting and a minimum 1-year experience as a nurse supervisor.
- Strong communication skills, professionalism and ability to deal tactfully with personnel, residents, family members, visitors, government agencies/personnel, and the general public.
- Strong knowledge of nursing and medical practices and procedures, as well as laws, regulations, and guidelines that pertain to nursing care centers.
- Must possess leadership and supervisory ability and the willingness to work harmoniously with and supervise other personnel.
Marquis Health Services provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
A Proud Member of MARQUIS HEALTH SERVICES
20 Breakneck Rd, Oakland, NJ 07436, USA
Click Here To Apply