Do you want to use your maintenance experience in a manufacturing environment where YOU can make a difference? Where your skills are valued, and you are a part of a team that helps operations- apply with us today!
We are looking for someone with a background in maintenance repairs and fabrication at our manufacturing plant located in Independence, Oregon. The Maintenance Technician is responsible for repairing and maintaining production machinery and equipment. Some fabrication and facility maintenance is involved.
Cabinetworks Group is America’s 2nd largest cabinetry manufacturer, with offices and manufacturing facilities across the country. Offering an unmatched selection of stylish, high-quality products at a variety of price levels, our brands are favored by builders, dealers, distributors and home centers throughout North America.
Essential Responsibilities of the Maintenance Technician:
- General Assistance in Project Execution Including Fabrication, Construction, and Labor.
- Identify and Address Breaks in Manufacturing Systems Including Hydraulic, Pneumatic, HVAC, and Plumbing.
- Diagnose and Repair Fluid Pumps, Fittings and Equipment.
- Read Blueprints and Schematics as well as all shop measuring tools.
- Read and Work from Orders and Drawings.
- Perform Preventative Maintenance on Machines and Equipment.
- Build/Weld material used for production needs.
- Replace/Repair Equipment and Tools.
- Assistance in Industrial Equipment Movement and Installation.
- General Facility and Janitorial Assistance as Needed.
- Follow all safety rules, JSA and work instructions.
- Perform All Duties in a Safe Manner.
- Fix Unsafe Conditions.
- Follow All Environmental Policies.
- Communicate with Production Team Following Repairs to Confirm Work and Address any Resulting Issues.
Qualifications of the Maintenance Technician/Millwright:
- High School Diploma.
- 1 Year Fabrication Experience.
- 1 Year Industrial or Commercial Maintenance Experience.
- Trade or Secondary certification in Industrial Maintenance Appropriate Skills Preferred.
- Software or Computer Familiarity Preferred.
- Must have a Strong Attention to Detail.
- Must have good Teamwork and Communication Skills.
Physical Demands of the Maintenance Technician/Millwright:
LIGHT – Exert up to 20 lbs. of force occasionally, and/or up to 10 lbs. of force frequently, and/or a negligible amount of force constantly to move objects. Physical demands are in excess of those of sedentary work. Light work usually requires walking or standing to a significant degree. Must be able to stand and walk on concrete floor on daily basis. Ability to stand, lean, stoop, or crawl on hands and knees. Exposure to various building noises and temperatures.
We can offer you weekly pay, vacation and holiday pay in the first year.
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
Cabinetworks Group (the “Company”) is an equal opportunity employer and we want to have the best available persons in every job. The Company makes employment decisions only based on merit. It is the Company’s policy to prohibit discrimination in any employment opportunity (including but not limited to recruitment, employment, promotion, salary increases, benefits, termination and all other terms and conditions of employment) based on race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, pregnancy, religious creed, national origin, ancestry, age, physical/mental disability, medical condition, marital/domestic partner status, military and veteran status, height, weight or any other such characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. The Company is committed to complying with all applicable laws providing equal employment opportunities. This commitment applies to all persons involved in the operations of the Company regardless of where the employee is located and prohibits unlawful discrimination by any employee of the Company.
Cabinetworks Group is an E-Verify employer. E-Verify is an Internet based system operated by the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) in partnership with the Social Security Administration (SSA) that allows participating employers to electronically verify the employment eligibility of their newly hired employees in the United States.
Click Here To Apply