Elk Grove, CA
Caregiver- companions for special needs
Looking for extra income? Pacific Homecare Services can offer you long-term, supplemental income where you can have fun, work part-time, and develop a schedule with your clients.
A good heart is all it takes! Pacific Homecare Services is in search of Providers who are kind, compassionate, and patient. You will provide a fun and safe environment for our developmentally disabled clients while their parents/guardians/spouses are getting a break. This is a part-time job with mornings, afternoon, evening, and weekend hours.
REASONS TO APPLY:
- Work with clients whom you are best fit for, based on your experience.
- Stay close to home
- Advancement opportunities
- We do our best to work with your schedule.
- Appreciation events and performance rewards.
- Free CPR/FA Certification upon being hired
- Mileage reimbursement available
- Provide non-medical, in-home care for developmentally disabled.
- Assist clients with personal care and daily living.
- Engage clients in age-appropriate activities.
- Keep clients safe in their homes while parents/guardians/spouses may or may not be around.
- Must be willing to work afternoons and weekends
- Must be able to pass a criminal background check
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must be authorized to work in the United States
- Experience with the DD population
- Reliability and responsibility
- Be able to manage schedule well
- Have excellent communication skills
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: From $15 per hour
Mileage: $0.56 per mile
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $15.00 per hour
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Caregiving: 1 year (Preferred)
- Multiple locations
- Reading, writing, and carrying out directions
- Providing companionship and supportive listening
- Feeding clients
- Providing support with hobbies, studies, and social activities
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
Click Here To Apply