P2P Transformation Center aspires to change the world by changing how people see themselves in it
It is our passionate mission to dazzle the community of which we serve with genuine care, enthusiasm and integrity. We strive to create a fun fitness experience that is both progressive and challenging while producing killer results. We take pride in making every person in our community feel “seen”, significant and celebrated. We want time spent with us to be the best part of their day.
We believe everyone is an athlete! With every rep, every drop of sweat, every cry, every laugh, every breakthrough, together as a community, we will achieve empowerment and victory. Our intent is to always be relevant in their lives by cultivating lifelong relationships and unbreakable friendships. The people in our community say within our walls their lives are transformed.
Our 5 Point Star
- Genuine Care We treat others with care in a sincere and patient manner.
- Integrity We act in a way that is consistent with our words, ethics and beliefs.
- Dazzle We vibrantly entertain to create memorable moments.
- Serve We show love and kindness to everyone as servant leaders.
- Community We celebrate fellowship as a unified group of individuals.
Member Experience – Enhance member experience for all members by providing excellent customer service, enthusiasm and problem solving.
World Stops – Prioritize members, challengers and prospects at all times.
Surgically Clean – Maintain a consistently clean club.
Professionalism – Maintain good conduct, integrity and judgment at all times.
Organizational Excellence – Perform all transactions with accuracy, precision and attention to detail.
- Embody P2P’s vision, mission and 5-point star in the club and in the communities we serve.
- The Mayor of the club.
- Ensure all operations & non-operations are running to company standard.
- Stay current on all systems, programs and sales training.
- Be the onsite subject matter expert on all systems and standard operating procedures to act as a resource to your team.
- Daily walkthroughs of the club.
- Organize and maintain schedule for all positions within the club.
- Act as a resource to the Senior Accountant as it relates to payroll processing.
- Ensure you and your team are compliant with all required training, forms, policies and certifications.
- Maintain and manage all retention measures using the systems provided.
- Complete all Issuetrak (or future platform) task and tickets within your club.
- Inventory and ordering of office and breakroom supplies.
- Reach sales goals for memberships enrollments, supplements, apparel and promotional contest.
- Consistently track sales and record successes and opportunities.
- Promote a team atmosphere for stretching goals.
- Maintain knowledge of Challenge updates, requirements and dietary plans as well as the monthly event calendar, small groups and memberships.
- Attend, set-up and facilitate all Challenge Orientations.
- Attend and actively participate in all Challenge Weigh Out events (If necessary, one per year may be missed, with approval from the Regional Director)
- Maintain a professional partnership with all small group leaders, spirit mascots, challenge coordinators and all ancillary team members.
- Address all customer complaints, suggestions and escalations in a timely manner.
- Check-in and provide club updates to the Regional Director weekly at minimal and CEO, as needed.
- Attend and actively participate in all Director meetings.
- Schedule team meetings and team building events to create a positive and collaborative team atmosphere.
- Be flexible to the needs of the company.
- Grow and adapt to the needs and growth of the company.
- Be innovative and proactive in all aspects of the club
- Act in the best interest of the company at all times.
- Warm, friendly and outgoing disposition and strong customer service skills.
- Ability to work as a team as well as manage a team.
- Proficiency with all internal P2P applications, email and social media.
- Strong communication skills – both verbal and written; able to interact in a positive and professional way with guests, vendors and teammates.
- Multi-tasking skills; able to work under pressure and learn quickly.
- Ability to enforce new policies, procedures and vision at all times.
- Punctuality and reliability.
- Available by tele-communication during all studio operating hours.
- Current PT Certification.
- Current CPR/AED Certification.
- Must be able to stand for extended periods of time.
- Must be able to kneel and bend for various task.
- Must be able to lift and move up to 50 lbs.
- Must be able to speak for extended periods of time.
- Occasionally driving between studio locations.
- Travel is required.
- Weekends are required.
- A typical/median week schedule is 40 hours however leadership roles can exceed 40 hours depending on special events, projects and the business needs of P2P Transformation Center.
- Minimal CSR & Coaching hours are required week.
- All time must be accounted for on the shared file: Director’s schedule.
- A flexible work schedule is required with availability to work evenings and weekends
- End of the month (in club) is required to push and close out monthly sales quota.
- Not meeting the minimal hours in these positions more than once is subject to disciplinary action.
- All schedule changes and time-off requests outside of these parameters must be submitted and pre-approved by the Regional Director.
Compensation & Benefits:
- Compensation: base salary paid biweekly
- Bonuses & allowances
- Free membership One free family add-on after completion of 90 days. Must be within the same household
- Paid Vacation accruals for full-time employees
- Paid Sick Time: 24 hours
- Medical, Dental & 401k available
Click Here To Apply