Dove Healthcare – Rice Lake
RNs: If you enjoy working a longer shift so you can have more days of during the week, this is the RN job to apply for today.
As a registered nurse at Dove Healthcare, you will be the healing touch that gets our patients through a tough day. You will be the smile that assures them, the hug that comforts them, and the connection that uplifts them. New nurse grads and experienced nurses are encouraged to apply.
- oversee all aspects of patient care through directing and supervising LPNs, nurse technicians, medication aides, and CNA team members
- provide direct patient care through medication and treatment administration
- observe and manage acute changes in a patient’s condition
- help provide a safe, comfortable, and home-like environment
- other duties as assigned
- current licensure in the State of Wisconsin as a registered nurse
- degree from an accredited school of nursing
- ability to understand and carry out technical oral and written instructions
- excellent time management skills
- ability to accept and give directions
- work well in a team environment
- a desire to make a difference in people’s lives
Comprehensive Benefit Package:
health insurance and life insurance options (full-time only)
- dental, vision, and supplemental insurance
- health savings account (HSA) WITH employer contribution (full-time only)
- medical and dependent care flexible spending accounts (full-time only)
- 401k retirement plan with company match
Your benefits that start on the date of hire:
- paid time off accrual and bereavement pay
- child care and tuition reimbursement
- health club, weight loss, or gym membership reimbursement
- scholarship and award opportunities
- employee assistance and referral bonus program
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or Veteran status.
About Dove Healthcare
Dove Healthcare consists of six skilled nursing and rehabilitation centers and five assisted living residences in Barron, Bloomer, Chippewa Falls, Eau Claire, Osseo, and Rice Lake.
Our core services include in-patient and out-patient rehabilitation, post-hospital care, ventilator care, dialysis, skilled nursing, long-term and end-of-life care, as well as senior independent living, assisted living, and memory care.
As an innovative healthcare provider and community partner, we provide compassionate care and service to meet the needs of those who depend on us. We commit to excellence through adherence to high standards, disciplined leadership, and mutual respect for all.
For more information, visit dovehealthcare.com.
Click Here To Apply