BUSY SHOPS * CAREER DEVELOPMENT OPPORTUNITIES * GREAT EARNINGS AND BENEFITS
GERBER is seeking an Office Coordinator / CSR for our busy andfast paced ORLANDO – AMELIA body shop / collision center!
Gerber Collision & Glass is looking for a Customer Service Representative to join our winning team. This is an excellent opportunity to become part of the leader in collision repair and take your career to the next level. We’re looking for someone who can WOW every customer, efficiently complete administrative duties, and work in cooperation with others to achieve common goals.
CONTROL YOUR FUTURE
Our greatest asset is our team members – we invest in them and promote from within. Our unique, proven WOW Operating Way improves productivity, reduces stress and provides team members a more consistent paycheck.
- Stable upwardly mobile employment with a growing company
- Winning culture and excellent work environment
- Great earning potential
- Forward thinking, up to date with equipment and technology
BENEFITS THAT DRIVE YOUR SUCCESS
Gerber offers the comprehensive benefits you expect from an industry leader, including:
- Competitive Pay Plans
- Medical, Prescription Drug, Dental & Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with company match
- Short-Term Disability & Life Insurance
- Paid Vacation & Holidays
- Continuing Education Opportunities
- WOW every customer through all phases of the repair process
- Ensure insurance partners and customers are supported in a timely and professional manner
- Build relationships with customers by effectively responding to calls, text messages, walk-in business, and written correspondence
- Communicate and coordinate estimate appointments, repair appointments, rental cars, deductible payments, etc.
- Facilitate all administrative aspects of the repair process
- Other duties as assigned
- 1-3+ years of customer service and administrative experience
- Ability to keep up and succeed in a fast-paced working environment
- Positive attitude and ability to work as part of a team
- Above average computer skills
- Strong organizational skills and a customer service mindset
We are a high-performance company, looking for a high-performance Customer Service Representative (CSR). If you’re hard working and quality minded, this is a great opportunity for you.
GERBER – OUR PEOPLE DRIVE US
Search Keywords: Automotive, growth, advancement, collision repair, collision center, auto body, autobody, body shop, I-CAR, ICAR, dent repair, dealership
Click Here To Apply