Description: Our client is currently seeking a *Healthcare Consultant II Case Manager BH
This job will have the following responsibi
- Positions will be for the following counties 1 Monmouth 1 Ocean 1 Passaic 1 Somerset
- Responsible for conducting face to face visits using comprehensive assessments of members enrolled in Managed Long-Term Services and Supports program (MLTSS).
- The care manager is responsible to coordinate and collaborate care with member/authorized representative, PCP, and any other care team participant.
- The care manager will attend interdisciplinary meetings and advocate on members behalf.
- The care manager works with member and care team to develop care plan and will authorize services within the MLTSS benefit.
- The care manager will also work with the member and care team to coordinate and assist with community resources.
- The care manager is responsible for documenting accurately and timely in the electronic health record.
- This position requires the care manager to use critical thinking and be able to problem solve any issues related to assigned membership.
- While this position is telework the care manager must work normal business hours.
- Experience 2 + years experience in behavioral health, social services or appropriate related field equivalent to program focus
- Must have licensure in Social Work (LCSW or LSW)
- Must be willing to travel 50 to 75% in Passaic County and surrounding counties.
- New Jersey Choice Certification Preferred Position Summary Provide comprehensive healthcare management services to facilitate appropriate healthcare treatment, effectively manage healthcare costs and improve healthcare program/operational efficiency involving clinical issues
- Masters degree or relevant equivalent
This job and many more are available through The Judge Group. Find us on the web at www.judge.com
Click Here To Apply