Pest Control Specialist
Are you passionate about customer service? Looking to build your career in an exciting industry and a growing world class organization? Come see why so many of our team members recommend us to their friends!
Who are we?
Batzner Pest Control is proud to be a member of the Rentokil family of companies in North America. We pride ourselves on being a trusted partner to many of the world’s leading brands across industries as diverse as manufacturing, distribution, retail, food service, and hospitality. We are extremely proud of our legacy of excellence and constantly work to enhance the value and impact of our services.
What do our Pest Control Specialists do?
Our Pest Control Specialists visit customers and provide a full range of services to address their pest control needs and challenges. They strive to protect people and enhance lives by maintaining a pest free environment where our clients live and work by solving complex pest issues using their knowledge and training. This involves conferring with customers and thoroughly assessing their needs to ensure that they receive the highest possible value and maximum satisfaction with our services.
- Provide superior pest management services to our clients
- Conduct inspections to determine the source of activity and provide written explanations and recommendations
- Assist in sales of products and additional services to current customers
- Stay current on the latest developments, trends, and regulations in the pest control industry
- Operate and maintain service vehicle and equipment
What do you need?
- High school diploma or GED
- At least 2 years of customer service experience
- Strong attention to detail and willingness to learn
- Available to work Monday-Friday and Saturdays as needed
- Ability to obtain and maintain licenses/certificates as required by federal, state and local regulations
- Must pass pre-employment background screen and drug test
- Must possess a valid driver’s license and pass motor vehicle record search
Why Choose Rentokil?
A career with Rentokil is exactly that – a professional trajectory filled with opportunity. We pride ourselves on being a world class team that rewards high performance. We offer competitive pay on a bi-weekly pay schedule and many of our roles offer incentives based on performance and providing exceptional customer experience.
Below you’ll find information about some of what Rentokil North America has to offer. All Full-Time Colleagues qualify for the following and Part-Time Colleagues qualify for most benefits when they meet certain criteria.
- Professional and Personal Growth:
- Robust Paid Training & Professional Development Path
- Opportunity to grow – We love to promote from within!
- Fantastic Tuition Reimbursement benefits & Scholarship Programs (for FT Colleagues)
- Excellent Health benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- Access to Flexible Spending Accounts for Healthcare or Dependent Care Expenses
- Outstanding Company-Paid Short Term Disability
- Access to Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Wellness Reimbursement Program
- Employee Assistance Program that offers services such as free counseling services, will preparation, discounts to health clubs, and other benefits
- Company-paid sick time
- Savings & Retirement:
- 401(k) retirement plan with highly-competitive company-matching contributions
- Holiday Savings Club option with company-matching funds
- Employee Discounts (includes many offerings, including cellular/mobile service, health clubs, and more)
- Work-Life Balance:
- Vacation Days & sick days
- Company-Paid Holidays & Floating Holidays
We are looking for individuals who want to make a difference where our customers live and work. Is that you?
Rentokil North America is an equal opportunity employer with a commitment to equality in every aspect of employment. As we expand, we are focused on building a foundation of diverse talent and equality in all areas of our workforce. All qualified applicants receive equal consideration, regardless of race, gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, national origin, veteran status, or disability.
Link to Federal employment poster:
- English Version – Revised November 2009
- Spanish Version – Revised November 2009
Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision
- English (Formatted)
- English (Unformatted)
Click Here To Apply