Are you looking to build your resume’ with unique medical experience, looking for career advancement/growth, or just looking for a new career?
We have an immediate opportunity for a conscientious Patient Care Technician to join our team. Our Patient Care Technician’s are responsible for facilitating observed urine specimen collection of patients and for conducting breath alcohol testing in a quality customer service-centered manner.
Details on job:
- Part-Time (0-20 hours/week) 4 day’s per week including weekend’s.
- Two day’s in our Magoffin testing office from 8:00 am to 9:30 am.
- Two day’s in our Knott testing office from 8:00 am to 9:45 am.
What you’ll love about us:
- $13.00 per hour plus attendance bonus eligibility. (Earn $$$ by being on time and having no unexcused absences!)
- 401k with employer match.
- 1.25% raises every 6 months.
- Company paid training plus an annual scrub allowance of $60.
- Work/Life Balance (no late nights!)
If this job isn’t for you, but perhaps a friend would be a perfect fit-please send them this link!
Since 1995, Averhealth has specialized in providing substance use monitoring services tailored to the unique needs of courts and social service agencies that operate at the holistic intersection of healthcare and criminal justice. Today, Averhealth serves more than 1,800 courts and social service agencies across 30 states, integrating all substance use monitoring activities.
Our mission at Averhealth is to reclaim lives, unite families and strengthen communities by creating and providing the smartest, most innovative solutions for substance use disorder monitoring and recovery.
Averhealth is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: Averhealth is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Averhealth are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Averhealth will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $13.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Disability insurance
- Life insurance
- Referral program
- Monday to Friday
- Are you above the age of 18?
- Driver’s License (Required)
- Multiple locations
Communication method(s) used:
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable — more reliable than spontaneous
- Waiting period may apply
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
Click Here To Apply