Site Reliability Engineering (SRE) is a discipline that combines software and systems engineering for building and running large-scale, distributed, fault-tolerant systems. SRE ensures that internal and external services meet or exceed reliability and performance expectations while adhering to Equifax engineering principles.
Who is Equifax?
At Equifax, we believe knowledge drives progress. As a global data, analytics and technology company, we play an essential role in the global economy by helping employers, employees, financial institutions and government agencies make critical decisions with greater confidence.
We work to help create seamless and positive experiences during life’s pivotal moments: applying for jobs or a mortgage, financing an education or buying a car. Our impact is real and to accomplish our goals we focus on nurturing our people for career advancement and their learning and development, supporting our next generation of leaders, maintaining an inclusive and diverse work environment, and regularly engaging and recognizing our employees. Regardless of location or role, the individual and collective work of our employees makes a difference and we are looking for talented team players to join us as we help people live their financial best.
The Perks of being an Equifax Employee?
- We offer excellent compensation packages with market competitive pay, comprehensive healthcare packages, 401k matching, schedule flexibility, work from home opportunities, paid time off, and organizational growth potential.
- Grow at your own pace through online courses at Learning @ Equifax
What You’ll Do
- Work with team members to manage and administrate enterprise-wide CI/CD tools – SVN (Subversion), Jenkins, SonarQube, JIRA, Confluence, GitHub, CHEF, Maven.
- Automate build, packaging, testing and deployment processes using tools and/or scripts
- Review deployment procedures and execute deployments that ensure environment reproducibility ;Identification and Remediation of Security vulnerabilities
- Emphasizing automation, implement processes, procedures and best practice guidelines for code management
- Create Monitoring Dashboards and reports using tools like DataDog
- Work with various stakeholders to set-up required and reliable lower level and production environments including the deployment of applications, artifacts and tools
- Partner with development teams to build hot fixes and simple enhancements to support business continuity.
- Guide and mentor junior developers in developing code and workflow procedures, and conduct code reviews.
- Ability to work in a team environment or independently with little guidance based on assignment.
- 7-9 years of relevant work experience supporting automation processes in On-Prem and cloud (preferably GCP)
- System administration skills, including automation and orchestration of Linux/Windows using Chef, Puppet, Ansible, Terraform / CloudFormation, containers (Docker, Kubernetes, etc.).
- Experience with CI/CD tools such as GitHub, Jenkins, Subversion, JIRA,Maven
- Strong understanding of software development languages and frameworks such as Java, .NET and Spring boot (microservices and APIs)
- Knowledge of cloud infrastructure as a service ( IaaS ) / platform as a service ( PaaS ), micro-services
Extra Points For Any Of The Following:
- Strong communication and team building skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong leadership, unquestioned integrity, accountability, relationship management and ability to influence
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels of the organization
- High sense of ownership and accountability
- Ability to interpret data and to communicate effectively in both technical and user-friendly language
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
Success Attributes of the Technology organization. Does this describe you?
Think and act differently
Ownership (build it, own it, run it)
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
*Please note: This posting represents multiple roles across various teams, including a range of responsibilities and experience levels.* By applying to this position your application is automatically submitted to the following locations: Example: Atlanta, Alpharetta, Dublin, Chile, etc.
To speak to us about this role in more detail apply online.#L1-MD2#
Function – Tech Engineering and Service Ops
Click Here To Apply